****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: kingsauce
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: sitara
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I’m farming jewelry from named monsters like Inquisitor Matthias, Foreman Harold, Ruiz Velazquez and Antonio Guerra for example, I always get it waaay later than people who run no luck gear and I have luck on every single piece that I can. I have 21.7% luck with the full gear set, 1 weapon, 1 shield, 2 jewels and 1 bag + two minor luck trophys and it takes me sometimes 30x longer to get a jewel piece. I had someone get a jewel piece 3x in front of me in duplicates and left (Ill-Gottain Gain) and i had to keep at it for an hour after that to get it. Remind you, he had no luck gear or trophys. This is a recurring trend for the only farming i’ve done for drops since I started New World and it’s not even close. My friend got a jewel in 1 kill with almost no luck and took me 30 kills with 19% at the time (yesterday). Now, I’ve been farming Inquisitor Matthias for 7 hours to get the amulet Inquisitor’s Verdict since he has a 6 minute respawn time and a bypasser from my faction got it in 3 kills with 0 luck (he confirmed he had 0) and no trophys. After a while I got curious about testing it and removed all of my luck gear and got it first try. Seems broken. Also his gear score is way under me since he’s lvl 40 and i’m lvl 55 with updated water marks on all slots, especially my amulet which is a 480 gear score amulet that dropped from a mob vs the 395 gear score one I was trying to farm. Either it gives negative luck to have luck on every piece, or it doesn’t do anything and I have bad luck to boot or even worse I’m just so unlucky compared to everyone that farmed with me even if I have this high amount of luck (would be funny if luck is confirmed and tested to work). Atleast I know that mining luck works since I’ve gotten near 1k fae iron and tons of gems through mining luck food, mining luck gear, mining luck on the pickaxe and 2x mining trophys. Clear difference in gems, fae iron, voidmetal and azurite chunks.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: A bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It took way longer to attain items that other players had a breeze to get around me
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes with time
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I would include a picture if I could show the total luck I have on me to be 21.7% but there’s no such stat line shown anywhere in the UI so there’s nothing to show.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Get full luck sets and trophys (2x trophys in my case, 1 in each house) and don’t get loot.