Mage firestaff skill Incinerate still not working properly

Mage firestaff skill Incinerate still not working properly, often not hit close targets. Dodge not trigger often, charged attack not trigger when you cast over and over often. Huge lag in evenings and weekends aroudn 500ms EU server Harmonia

1 Like

Should be addressed in the upcoming patch with the other aoes. (at least the aoe problem)

There is no word in the patch notes about AOE (only for healing) effects or other things like fireball flying through the target.
Pillar of Fire partially fails.
Incinerate sometimes fails to hit the target.
That the ice storm doesn’t always work properly. That e.g. other ice skills do not work, such as Heavy Freeze. The perk Unending Thaw completely destroys the ice storm. The fireball enhancement perk doesn’t work either. The magician class is completely disadvantaged and nothing works.

5 Likes

“Spell Strike Consistency: Fixed issues which caused several magic spells, such as Ice Storm and Gravity Well, to not hit consistently.”

Should be fixed in 1.0.5 today

2 Likes

“There is no word in the patch notes about AOE”

Are u sure about that?

"Spell Strike Consistency: Fixed issues which caused several magic spells, such as Ice Storm and Gravity Well, to not hit consistently.
"

3 Likes

This only affects the ice storm. Is this list exhaustive or really only examples! This question is justified at Amazon. I would not be surprised if they only get these 2 skills adjusted!
Almost nothing works with magicians.

it literally is writtin there…

“several magic spells, such as” such as = examples…

4 Likes

genuinely spend hours reading the posts here, always good to start the day with a few laughs with people who havent learnt how to read yet :joy:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check out the thread I started for Fire staff tuning/reworks needed

Hoping some of it is fixed but I doubt “spell strike consistency” covers all of it

And…nothing working. I say it before, such as… But the Patch change all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone also still facing issues with this? Incinerate still doesn’t damage mobs even when I’m beside them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. So I’ve re-specced to Pillar of Fire which seem to work rather consistently now.

Fireball also occasionally still goes through mobs.

These are encounters after the 1.0.5 patch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.