Mages are unplayable please fix ASAP

Good Morning,

I dont even know why this state of Bugs keeps on for several days without a hotfix.
I currently play Fire Staff and Ice Gauntlet and 3 out of my 6 Skills dont even work properly or at all…

1. Ice Storm deals 0 Damage because of a bug with an armor perk… I could take off my pants but i dont think anybody would like to see that…
  2. Pillar of Fire hits between 1 out of 3 when you are lucky and 1/5 times when you are not… I tested this in Duels with friends so its not because of my bad aim…
  3. Same goes for Fireball, but at least a kind of better hit rate with like 1/2 or 1/3 Spells hitting…

It really feels disappointing when you cant participate in any of the Endgame Content as a Mage… I cant do PVP, well because i dont have skills to fight with… I cant do Dungeons cause nobody wants to do this with a DD that doesnt deal any damage… I cant even enter Level 60+ Areas because, believe it or not i cant take on more than 2 Level 60 Mobs because of the massive lack in AOE Damage…

AGS PLEASE HOTFIX YESTERDAY THANKS! <3

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.