Main story quest broken ptr

• What is your character name in New World: Retspec
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East PTR 1
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Myself and every other adventurer on the server (as far as I can tell) are stuck on the Main Story Quest “Plans of the Pestilent” due to the mob “Overseer Zane” Never spawning. Players stated they have waited around an hour multiple times for weeks now
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) YES this is a bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Stops progression of the MAIN STORY quests
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No extra steps required
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) For the past couple weeks according to players but for me personally 16 hours approximately.
1 Like

You should post that in here since it’s made for the PTR =)

Thanks a bunch for testing on the PTR! I’ve sent this over to the team for them to look into in a separate thread.

Thank thee, brave and noble Lord. I shall leave the rest to you.

Not a problem :slight_smile: .

appreciate you responding but this has been reported for weeks now. Still not fixed. No one can progress. I have come to the spawn location each day for a week about an hour each day and nothing pretty much negates the whole ptr doesn’t it?

You cannot complete the Bounty Quest, either: Defeat Overseer Zane

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing. The team is checking into this but unfortunately I have no additional information to provide at this time.

Good news: the patch fixed both issues. I was able to complete both after downloading the update!

1 Like

Glad to hear this is fixed!