Major desync at all times

anyone else getting major desync to the point where mobs are hitting you from 15 feet away and you get hit with attacks BEFORE they even do them? i cant play PVP at all with this issue and the game is losing its charm in all other areas because of this. my brother, which has the same isp as me and lives 15 mins away, is not having any of these issues at all and this is the only game i have these types of issues with. can anyone help?

Hello @CmdrCarson

Thanks for the report. I’m really sorry about the problem you’re having.

Here are some steps to try to solve the issue. We know that you already had tried some and it can be repetitive, but many other players were able to fix it after doing the steps. Please try going step by step as follows.

• Check for pending BIOS updates.
  • Verify that the drivers are correct and up to date: New World Compatible GPU Driver Update - Support
  • Run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Check the EAC: Locate the game directory, and then select the “EasyAntiCheat” subfolder. Click EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe to run the installer as an administrator, fix it if necessary.
    Note: The Steam Games installation directory will generally be in: C:\Program Files\ Steam (x86)\ SteamApps\ Common
  • Avoid using VPN, and you should remove other programs such as bots to mine or fish or to avoid being AFK. (if installed for any reason) Even overlays to get unofficial maps for the game.
  • Check out https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/articles/new-world-system-requirements it is very important that you are using Windows 10, because for 11, New World is not yet optimized.
  • You can lower the resolution to High in the settings.
  • If running Discord, run Discord As Administrator as well.
    After all steps above:
  • Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator, Discord as Administrator and try the game again.

I know it can be frustrating, but many of the problems were solved by trying the above (you have to try it please)

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.