Mandje Mandje Recipie not requiring Mandje Mandje

• What is your character name in New World:
    Darkolos
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    this most likely applies to all servers
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    the “Blackened Mandje Mandje with Corn Succotash”-Recipie does not require a Mandje Mandje fish, but a Lava Barb fish.
8 Likes

Faluel Sveih
World: Bilskirnir
I spent over 2 k gold to get the recipe and I cannot make it!!! SO MAD!!!

1 Like

Definitely reported before:

(The last was mine, and it was 20 days ago…)

1 Like

bumpiing this for same reason

1 Like

Bump again…

bump bump

1 Like

Bump, please fix this!

Bump. Please fix this.

I’ma bump em all

bump ;__;

Bump. This seems like it should be an easy fix, no? Quite frustrating for those who love cooking in the game.

has this even been added to the known bugs? This has been a problem since launch and has yet to be fixed. @Luxendra

1 Like

Team is aware :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then why the HELL isn’t it fixed? It should LITERALLY take under 10 seconds to change the required material for a recipe??

You can’t have become aware of it just now? That’s something so obviously wrong as making lumber out of stone!?

3 Likes

Let me answer like a community manager:
Is it a game changing bug? :slight_smile: Is it stopping your progress?

While they are at it, the Supreme Omelette recipe doesn’t use EGGS.

Can you just get rid of the legendary fish requirement altogether? For all the foods that need them? Having 1 food cost 500-1000 gold to make is crazy.

This was reported in alpha but is (apparently) not a priority.

mandje mandje is a fish easily catchable.
the other one is a pain in the ass

1 Like

Feedback and please hear me out with the best of intentions, I feel the game is firmly against healer perks and buffs.

lava Barb pretty much means you need to be nearly 200 fishing to catch in shattered mountain.

Sliver of crystal used Azoth extremely hard to find and expensive if you want to buy one.

Sliver of consecrated iron is a drop rate lower than loaded dice. I have seen one in my entire time in the game for sale. No one I know has found one in the world.

Why is it so difficult to be a healer, it’s incredibly frustrating how rare things are for healers vs every other class