Map icons still randomly missing from map have to relog 4-5 times

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Multiple
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Any
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When logging in map points of interestin/Fast travel points etc missing from map
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: made it unplayable until fixed
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes after relogging multiple times
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/a
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Logging in
1 Like

Same issue. Quest icons and home inn do not appear on map. Sometimes relogging fixes the issue.

1 Like

Same issue. Relogging used to fix. Now I have to relog multiple times until the icons show up.

1 Like

So i moved New world to my SSD from my HDD and it never happens now

Same here…Aren’t the devs aware of this??

Still having this issue to this day since launch, but now relogging doesn’t fix it. Hope they provide us a fix for this.

Only reliable fix for this is to quit out to main menu, create a new character, run through the opening sequence until the tutorial is over, then quit back to main menu and log onto the character that you want to play.

Happens ALL the time and it’s extremely annoying. Can’t tport to houses when it occurs, among many other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.