Maramma tax rate for TP is not working

Server Maramma

Character Otter Bill

The tax rate showing at 2.50% is taking 17%. Sold 4 Starmetal Weaponsmith charms at 4500, I was returned 3750 each. I sold 40 lifemoth eyes at 8g ea and got 6.54 ea

I THOUGHT I saw something hinkey lastnight when I sold 6500 Infused regen potions…And was nearly 8k shorter than I expected. I chalked it up to bad math on my end.

Its your server and code. Id like my 40K + returned in unlawfully obtained taxes!@!! :slight_smile:

But no, seriousle side, fix this. I dont get screwed this bad on property taxes IRL

Hello @allenandginter,

The best way to help you would be contacting support through chat by clicking on :arrow_double_down:

That way we can receive the pertinent information to help you with this.

Be sure to have your logs ready in case they ask for them:

Instructions for finding the in-game logs:

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.
  3. Paste the contents of the file into your message.

Hope this helps. :magic_wand:

How will the app data detect my listings, sales prices, and tax rates as that is server side data?

@allenandginter, I mentioned it just to make sure you have the resources handy in case our Support Staff asks for it because while submitting a tickets to the Devs we also attach the Log Files just to make sure they have all the information with them to work with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.