MARAUDERS using exploits and glitches to dominate SA Taparloka

I’ll link to this post a google drive¹ with 2 videos that shows some of these problems.

The first video takes place in the war, where MARAUDERS are using the imortal glitch, which you can see that there’s damage going on, but their healthbar won’t change, they’ll always be at full health.

Second video my friend was following them while they were abusing this same exploit to do corruption portals. And this takes us to the next problem, that is the report system.

When he opens up the chat, one of the marauders says “Reporta Jhinsan” that means “Report Jhinsan” (Jhinsan is my friend’s nickname). We’re waiting to see if he’s going to be banned, but they did the same thing to me and I got a 24h ban.
Yes, that’s right, if you mass report someone, they’ll get banned.

Are you using exploits, glitches, trashtalking and swearing someone? That’s fine, amazon won’t ban you.
Did they mass report you even if you did nothing? Oh boy, prepare to get banned.

Last but not least, they were abusing a respawn bug to generate gold (there’s a thread² on New World’s forum that talks about it). Doing it, they were able to gather an insane amount of 800K gold in just 2 DAYS.
Most of the offenders and glitch abusers were from the guild called “The Purge”.

Please, do something about it, ban EVERYONE that abused the glitch, the game doesn’t need this kind of players. Softbanning will only solve the problem for now, they’ll keep abusing every other new glitch to get unfair advantage.

¹GOOGLE DRIVE VIDEOS: New World - Google Drive

²THREAD LINK:

PORTUGUESE THREAD LINK:
https://forums.newworld.com/t/guerra-decidida-por-usos-de-exploits/288509/9

16 Likes

I’m playing on the SA Tapalorka server, and the green team used a bug to the point of breaking the economy of the map and taking 80% of the map, and it’s impossible to play, besides that in the war they are using the immortal bug to win we all have numerous videos with green player fighting without taking even 1 die.

5 Likes

up

2 Likes

I’m playing on taparloka as well, and the players of the Green faction are abusing glitches and bugs to dominate the server and are destroying it’s economy as well, they had 8 territories in 48h that’s insanely bad for the server.

O expect that the abusers get perma banned for abusing immortality and Gold making bugs/glitches!

2 Likes

up

1 Like

up

1 Like

Up! we need this fixed!

1 Like

up

1 Like

up

1 Like

Please Amazon, bans are necessary

1 Like

SAME in Lanka

1 Like

Looks like amazon doesn’t care much about that.
And the truth is that the damage is already done, whoever starts playing now will see the map all green and will join those making the taparloka unbalanced forever.
Besides the guilds that took the territories already made a lot of money with the territories, if Amazon doesn’t banish the culprits and repair these facts mentioned above, this game will be doomed to failure!

4 Likes

I hope Amazon is at least looking into it

up

Same thing happened on Takshasila by covenant

declared war on all lands in < 1 hour

This was all logged in beta, they really should have fixed it along with all the other issues that are now being exploited again.

Amazon really won’t do anything about this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.