- What is your character name in New World: Lunalovely
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Macaria
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I went to sell 959 silk threads at .50 each when i clicked submit the price jumped back up to 100 each. It ended up charging me a trading fee of over 1k gold to place that trade. I was than able to cancel that trade and replace it , but I am out around 1k gold.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It lost me 1k gold, very negatively.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, i am out the gold
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: i cant it already happened.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: not sure, attempting to place something in the market, prices jump back and forth a lot. I believe what cause it was a delay in loading the other prices on the market. And when i hit submit they loaded and there was nothing else on the market for that resource so it jumped up to the default of 100 gold each right as i hit submit instead of staying at what i entered.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.