Marketplace is Dead. And You're Nerfing Income

Retention seems low on Fresh Start. It feels like people are leaving in droves. That’s my observation, not based on statistics or fact. Then Brimstone legendries made selling legendries almost useless. Crafting is barely useful now. Nothing is selling on the market anymore! I’m nearly broke (based on my traditional means of selling).

And after all that, you guys are about to nerf global income. I just wanted to voice my concern about this. I think it’s a very bad idea. Please hold off and watch what the server populations do first.

1 Like

i made 180k this week selling legendarys :slight_smile:

Just out of curiosity, what do golden scarabs sell for on your server for some context.

That’s a good question. I don’t know. I’ve only ever gotten 2 and I saved them for later.

I normally make most of my money from weapons and armor. My market has been 100/100 for like 5 days now. Only sold a 599 tradeskill gloves for $2600.

Are you undercutting? Or riding high?

Not trying to imply anything, i’m just interested in how the FSS economies are doing.

Most of the items I have listed have no equal in terms of gear score. They’re just not moving like they normally do. I’m seeing this on both my main and on Fresh Start. I’m paying a lot of money to list that stuff. And none of it is junk. Weapons and armor have been my bread and butter for a long time now. And they’re just not moving anymore.

Humm,

Orofena markets are wild. If you list something, it’s like pulling cash out of an ATM. Scarabs sell before they hit the auction table (4-5k) and just about any purples will sell.

I normally post stuff up late thursday and usually by sunday i’m all cleared if i priced well. Sucks that your stuff isn’t selling well :frowning:

Ya, it has me concerned. Frislandia is my main. Myyrdin is my Fresh Start. I’m going broke fast. All that stuff I paid a fortune to list is coming back to my storage. And to make things worse they’re nerfing the only sources of income that have sustained me. I guess I have no choice but to start spending my time doing something I dont want to do, just so I can have some pocket money.

I think I’m done paying more into the market than I get out of it.

I find that farming ectoplasm is very profitable, and very easy to obtain in brimstone. Maybe something worth looking into D:

There are a lot of ways to make money. But I don’t want to spend my time in game doing that. Everything was fine until Brimstone launched. All those free legendries hurt me. I don’t want to spend all my time harvesting and killing specific mobs for specific drops. That’s boring to me.

It’s not just that tho. I have some really good weapons and armor up. They’re priced right in the green zone. They’re just not moving anymore.

I just wanted to add my voice to this discussion.

Brimstone legendaries are trash dude

On most of them I agree. But even as bad as they are I think players are getting a sense of finality. It’s something, I’m not sure. All I know is that my stuff isn’t selling anymore.

The rings are good, everything else is just bad. But even then rings with mortal empowerment and invigorated punishment will still sell for hundreds of thousands. I just sold a mortal emp - thrust damage - blood letting ring for 340k a few days ago

No way players are getting a “sense of finality” when using a random legendary void gauntlet with like corrupted bane on it or something. You can get a better one on the trading post for 5k

I don’t disagree.

ofc players are going back to old characters… u really want to grind professions, expertiese, weapons again?

not me

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.