Mass Reporters Exploit Still happening - Please punish the abusers

• What is your character name in New World: Anarchical
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Streamers/Large company’s encouraging the use of mass reporting to get bans/mess with your company.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is constantly changing our company name with constant flashes on screen about how our name has been flagged as “Inappropriate”
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Nope
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Mass report Members/Company
  • So two individuals in my company killed a streamer, that flamed them. Encouraged all his viewers to “Mass report” His loyal viewers did. My company name was just three random numbers “503” My company has been mass reported by his viewers so many times, the name has forcibly been changed around 15-20 times. There should be punishments for people who report and abuse this system. everytime I try to change it back to 503 it says that its already taken.

• So I went to amazon support. They told me there was no such company as the 503, So our theory was. Once your company name gets flagged. Its added to a blacklist of company names. The support lady also assured me that all reports are handled by an actual human before they “take action” what is impossible… since there is nothing inappropriate about “503”, Nothing derogatory against “s87s8jcdfjk” or “sjsixls9093” - I would rather have no report system at all than have one as broken as this.

P.S, the report system only works for mass reports. One individual spammed with the N word. Calling me a lot of derogatory names, Who I have reported for doing so. This individual still isn’t banned? (I don’t know, since there is no punishment for encouraging the mass report exploit) should I join that train?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.