Mass reporting is effective

Guy I play with got mass reported by a salty company and got a 3 day ban for “cheating”. I know the guy IRL and he doesn’t even know how to download a web browser besides internet explorer let alone download hacks. He swears he doesn’t cheat, he’s a good guy and PVEs most of the time in OPR anyways.

Mass reporting is effective and can result in incorrect bans, devs need to look at the weakness in their reporting architecture because it seems brute forcing results IS POSSIBLE.

I got a “warning” today because some people mass reported me for cheating because they didn’t like how well I was doing on musket in OPR. It’s crazy that people can abuse this reporting system to effect change on innocent players.

My friend and I both have over 3k hours in this game…why would we cheat? Why would we waste all that hard work lol? This system is exploitable no matter what the devs say. The proof is in what happened to me and my friend. These false reports are giving positive results!!!

THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN!!!

2 Likes

devs have stated real humans look at player reports, though they probably have quotas to fill. they see someone getting multiple report tickets in a relatively short amount of time so they ban them, maybe without even being aware from which game they’re banning them from. it’s most likely some third party company from overseas being employed to moderate multiple games.

1 Like