Medium armor Swap weapon + (bow + dodge same time)get stucked

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Eigus
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kor
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Now, at least with medium armor when I change from spear to bow when dodging, the character is “stuck” when before the change was fluid. It is like a step backwards compared to the previous one. I think changing the new dodge animations has left this look.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: That destroy the bow pasive that give speed bonus swaping weapons. since last patch it works fine to try to scape from enemys. Now u swap to bow to try to scape and it get stucked.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Making dodge + swap weapon non stucked like was in last patch
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: you only need to try it medium armor put a weapon and swap weapon + dode to bow
2 Likes

I did same with light armor and it works fine . The problem is with medium armor when u swap to bow + dodge. They destroy it, char get frozen to the ground like 0.5 seconds doing the animation of recovery after dodge. This is a bug? or an intentional sneaky change to destroy medium armor? and more nerf to BoW? can we have an answer?
The Patch was not suposed to remove dodge recovery animation? why u Add a dodge animation recovery when u swap weapon with medium armor? when rest of armor clases dint? and before patch it also didnt have? answers pls.

Bump. Answer of devs pls. It is really a pasive of bow destroyed with this bug. U try to scape making dodge + gearing up bow to get your 10% speed bonus from perk and it make you a dodge recovery of 0.5 seconds, only with medium armor. Why?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.