Medley Fair Fishing Hotspot bugged in Ebonscale Reach

I was really confused at first but managed to be able to fish from it, but reeling the fish in was super strange :sweat_smile:

• What is your character name in New World: Krystaal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tartarus - Ebonscale Reach, Skysong Lagoon
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Medley Fair fishing hotspot bugged in the ground, not in water.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Hard to be able to fish from it, eventually managed to and also reeling the fish in was a little strange (see video)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World - Medley Fair Fishing hotspot bugged 😅 - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: -
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 23.08.22 6:41pm Central European Time

There was one in Reekwater that seems to be under the surface of the water near the bottom that i could not fish. A few meters away was one on the surface that could be fished.

Oh, you mean this one? bugged fishing event spot new world - YouTube

Thats the one! I just gave up.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.