Mega companies are destroying the game

100% agree same thing happened here and they don’t care about killing the server they raised all taxes to max on there alt accounts granted because 10 people threw their bright wood invasion.

I don’t understand they won windsward and have payed out gold cap to the best pvp from other guilds so they can put together basically the perfect roster of all the guys who play 14 hours a day and then there is everyone just trying to enjoy the game.

People such as my self who won’t ever get into a war because now no guild can afford to give experience to anyone who never been in a war before because of at least three of the territories are untouchable.

A friend has speculated that they do this because they are actually selling the gold which if they are willing to kill the whole server and control the big three on two different servers and make ubserd amounts of gold then it doesn’t sound so ridiculous to me any more as when I was first told this theory

3 Likes

It’s all about the money with these people. However, I suspect AGS gets a cut under the table from RMT sites. Which would expain their very lax handling of such.

True or not something must be done my post on rip open world pvp would at least alleviate and slow their ability to kill the server

This is happening on every server SHELL companies should not be a thing bring a war timer with the new update. F these people your losing thousands of good players to make sure a a couple hundred can run the entire game. BRING IN A WAR TIMER NEXT UPDATE there is no reason the same 50 people should own a entire server. 1 war a day is more then enough fun for everyone on the entire server.

AGS is in on it!

1 Like

Companies selling gold is old news.

Dominant company brags about selling WW/EF gold for real money - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

Except with paid transfers, now AGS has even less reason to actually stop it since some of that RMT gold is basically flowing back to AGS.

But PvPers always tout that PvP is the unending endgame. whereas PvE gets boring. So there you go. Your unending endgame of dealing with cheaters and exploiters ruining the game (specifically, PvP) every possible way they can.

Separate player influence from Settlements. Better PvP by completely separating player influence over Settlements - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

Or better yet, just delete PvP entirely.

DG on westcoast has demolished (FARMED) every company there is get better is a very easy thing to say, But when they have recruited the best 50 in a entire region its almost impossible to beat. 1 war a day is more then enough fun for everyone.

1 Like

that is what you’re saying, because “mega companies” are just companies with good players and good coordination. You see them as an issue because you are not good at all, while good players see it as fun competition

mega companies are ones that abuse shell companies to bypass a key function of siege windows to to allow the same people to fight in more wars than normally allowed while neglecting more people from actually playing the game.

that is what i am saying.

2 Likes

no one is neglected, anyone can push influence and declare war. And it isn’t stated anywhere that it is abuse either.

then what is the purpose of having siege timer limits.

it’s purpose is to let defenders choose when they want to be attacked.

its only one time for multiple zones. if it didnt matter why would mega corps use multiple shell companies to get multiple siege windows.

its a pretty ridiculous stance to say shell companies isnt abuse.

5 Likes

It wouldnt be such a big deal if it wasn’t the only way to make the gold nesessary in order to craft good gear

1 Like

the prices of gear wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt being driven up by the rich ether.

that would have a knock on effect on the prices of basic materials too.

but naa.

(not that crafting isnt horse shit ether)

@NotMadness Then once again we arrive at the root of most of the issues that plague New World.

GEAR MATTERS SO MUCH that people are willing to stoop to dirty means to get it. And to maintain their gear supremacy on the playerbase.

Imagine if gear in this game was like GW2. Where the difference between 500 and 625 was only 5% after everything is calculated.

This will go down as another example of a failed Gear to Win PvP scene. I don’t think a single exclusive gear to win PvP MMO. Manage to maintain it’s PvP scene more than 6 months after release. Yet we still a increase in growth for the ones that offers equalized PvP venues.

you are completely delusional, what do you actually think the difference is between a 10k resilient + weapon perk and a 500k piece that has an extra refreshing? it does not matter whatsoever. People go for bis gear because they have nothing else to do, also a quick reminder individual people are making more gold than main zones.

1 Like

Times six plus whatever other accessories and weapons perks. All that adds up drastically. But I guess I should be expecting a dishonest answer from a cheater.

lmao keep coping man, you’re only losing cause of gear diff yep !
most of us use purple items, and we took ww and ef on midgard and vega until we left, so yeah lol

1 Like

gear

experience (being the biggest one)

faction unity

faction moral

server health

sure its just skill.