[Megathread] Inability to Transfer Servers

Hi all,

In regards to [Notice] Trading Post and Server Transfer Issues, last night, we made some changes to allow players who were blocked from transferring due to active or stuck contracts. At your leisure, please try transferring servers again. If you’re unable to transfer, please make sure you don’t have any existing contracts in the trading post.

If you are still unable to transfer after that, please use the following template to provide additional information to assist our team in resolving this issue.

• Character Name
  • Server/World Name
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date

We appreciate you keeping this thread specific to players who are unable to use their free transfer token.

Thank you for your help!

52 Likes
ETA on Trading house?
[Notice] Trading Post and Server Transfer Issues
0 items for sell still can't server transfer
Unable to cancel a sell order because it doesn't exist
Didn't get access to server transfer
In limbo cuz i cant server transfer
Still unable to transfer please help
Cannot transfer character, Trade Post Bug
Unable to cancel a sell order because it doesn’t exist and can't transfer
[BUG] Can't transfer servers after major server crashes (Stuck Sell Orders)
[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Bug Megathread
Trading post buy / sell bug (world transfer bug)
There is no existing lot at the auction. Anwym
Server Transfers NOT SOLVED
P2P Trading Bug Please FIX, its alrd 2 WEEKS MY ITEM JUST GONE( NOT TRADING POST BUG)
Unable to Transfer Servers due to Trading Post Bug
Cannot transfer off server
STILL unable to server transfer due to non existent active order
Cant change world
Can Not Transfer Due to "Active trade orders" when I have none
Server Transfer broken/ Live Chat rep leaves conversation!
I can't move to another server
Enabling paid server transfers
Trading Post Bugged Cannot Transfer
[Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1)
Trading Post not getting gold when offline
World transfer not working after clearing trade post/leaving company. Still says trades are active so I cannot hit confirm to transfer worlds
Everfall on a dead server, US EAST / MACA
I have a bugged market listing that won't expire, preventing me from server transferring
Cannot Switch Servers
Item stuck on TP for several weeks now, can't server swap because of it
Unable to cancel a sell order because it doesn't exist
Acvtive buy/sell orders... that dont arent there
Can't Transfer Servers Due to Market
Still unable to transfer servers
I can't transfer
Can not Transfer/Can not cancel non-existent sell order
I still can't transfer server and my friends passed and I can't pass now I want to quit the game
Transfering between vanaheim ETA-Lux not possible?
Server transfer bug "you can't activate buy/sell orders before transferring" even though I've taken all my buy/sell orders
Still cant transfer after patch.. please help

Rockyp
Annwyn
I have tried to transfer every day for the last 12 days.
Additional information: I have a trade order in the trading posts that I am unable to cancel, every time I try it gives the error message “something went wrong, please try again.” It has a 24hr duration but every time the 24hr runs down it loops back to the start. I cannot cancel it I have tried to have others buy it but they are unable to see it listed. It is preventing me from transferring server for 2 weeks

4 Likes

TheRealWozz
Tritonis

STILL STUCK FOREVER

Still cannot transfer. It is saying I have active buy/sell orders on the Trade Post; even though I do not.

Character Name: Manaveils
Server: Euphrates
I have not used my free transfer as of yet, have been trying since the trade went down.

Character Name: Jozerz
Server/World Name: Britannula
Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date: Yes I have tried to transfer everyday for the last 5 days. This is multiple times per day probably about once every hour. (Please send help)

Well, whatever someone just did, I can transfer now. Thank you! <3

3 Likes

This issue is fixed for me now. THANK YOU! I hope everyone else has the same luxury. Appreciate the developer communication on this one.

3 Likes
  • Character Name - JBeast
  • Server/World Name - Atlantis
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date - Yes, trying since yesterday.
  • Character Name: Kurbsen
  • Server/World Name: Emain Albach
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date: I’ve been trying to transfer since last week and its still telling me that I have an active sell order. Even though I do not.

Character Name: SaintImmortal
Server: Pahruli
been trying to transfer but trade active order bug is still active.

Character Name: Raiv-sama
Server/World Name: Cedar Forest
Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date: Been trying for 3 days now. No active buy/sell orders

• Character Name: Teel
  • Server/World Name: Annwyn
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date: Been trying for 13ish days now!
  • Character Name - Dbzugg
  • Server/World Name - Ferri
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date - 2 weeks? whenever transfers were first introduced.

Character Name : Lennox
Server/World Name : Ganzir
trying since yesterday

• Character Name: Guy Griffin
  • Server/World Name: US East/Frislandia, Desired Server: Valhalla
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date: Yes. I have been trying for the last week since transfers were re-enabled. I don’t care about any of the gold or if my auctions are taken down, I just want to go play with my company on the new server all of them are now on! Please manually transfer me or fix this quickly.
  • Character Name: SMAZII
  • Server/World Name: Maca
  • Have you tried to transfer before? Yes, today 11/02/2021 - Not working - Greyed out reason active contracts, I have NO contracts active.
  • Character Name. TheRealWozz
  • Server/World Name. Tritionis
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date

I have tried every single day since transfers were first released. My entire company is gone and it’s just me left.

Character Name - IcomeINpeace
Server/World Name - Locuta
Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date -
multiple times a day from around Oct 26 to Nov 2 2021.

• Character Name - Diez
  • Server/World Name - Annwyn
  • Have you tried to transfer before? If so, please provide the date - Yes, trying 5 days(28.10.21)