[Megathread] New World 1.3.2 Update Bug Reporting

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track new bugs that popped up due to the most recent update, the New World 1.3.2 Update. We will update the list below when we see new issues appear.

You can find our Known Issues list for January here and the Update 1.3.2 Feedback Megathread here.

Newly Reported Bugs:

If the bug you are experiencing is not listed here, please use the template below so we can get as much information possible to provide to the team:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

We thank you for helping us improve New World and for keeping this thread solely on the bugs and exploits you are experiencing.

3 Likes

How should one proceed if he has 2 characters in 2 servers said to be merged in a few hours? Does transfering one of those characters beforehand to a diferent server prevent some error to happen?

5 Likes

Normally speaking, you cant have 2 characters on the same world set right? So that wouldnt be an issue.

They are currently merging SA Servers into different world sets. So i dont think it really matters the world set.

1 Like

The fact that Dynasty 600 named items are now legendary isn’t worth mentioning in the patchnotes?
And the fact that there are 30 stats on jewelry from the dynasty ???
Good job. As always. clap-clap

2 Likes

The Town Toy midian us west cant do a normal hatchet throw anymore when specced into the throwing tree you lose stam but no axe comes out

The named VG Absolute Terror was not fixed in today’s patch. It still shows Keen + Keen + Keenly Empowered when Legendary.

Also I should add that there is still time to give us a good perk instead of Refreshing. Please change it for a top tier DPS perk and give us the first competitive named VG of the game.

2 Likes

Patch 1.3.2 seems to have introduced a change for items dropped in Mutated Dynasty: some of the epics are now legendary. However, some use the wrong type of attribute. Attaching a screenshot and link to a list of all the items in the game that currently use the wrong attribute type (for example, weapon perk on an accessory).

List link: New World Items, Page 1 - New World Database
List screenshot:

• What is your character name in New World: VanderCris
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kor (EU) , On PTR is also not working .
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Sword & shield perk - Sturdy shield (15% more armor) does not increase armor, it does not have any effect on armor.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It doesn’t work
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: In game
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Видео 10-02-2022 14:19:10.mp4
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just use the perk, you will se that is not working at all .

These is incorrect Attributes are just crazy, and i hope this typo is not because this dev guy was busy with the next future GS increase project on the side and forgot the normal numbers, or maybe this is how they plan to fix sword/shield stats.

Mistakes like these are very scary…

• What is your character name in New World: Lord Galician
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lamian
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I dont see the rest of the players
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I only can gather, I cant do the rest of the things, no market, no runs, no expeditions, no t5 stations.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: better not
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Join server

As if VG wasn’t overcompetitive in PvP already :confused:

Same, absolute terror was not updated for me as well. Maybe because I got it before the patch and your update works only for newly dropped absolute terror ?

What is your character name in New World: Dozer
    What server/world did you experience your issue on: Styx

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Bank showing storage full although it is not //crafting stations not recognizing bank items after checking the auction house

Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

How did the issue effect your gameplay: Have to relog or add/take items to the bank, sometimes putting items in the bank fixes the issue, sometimes only relog does

Were you able to recover from the issue: depends, relog mostly fixes the issue

Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
The crafting station issue seems to be related to searching the auction house for any random item. Something in the AH search crashes the bank data, so the crafting stations do not scan the bank any longer and no crafting is possible for the moment.
However: Sometimes putting an item in the bank or take it out of there refreshes the bank data and crafting works again. Not a 100% fix though ! Sometimes only relog helps

1 Like

they think refreshing is best perk. lol

This is a very good question that should be answered, I also have 2 characters on 2 different realms that are rumoured to be merged soon…
What is it going to happen? I surely don’t want them to retain one random char and lose the other one.

2 Likes

Based on the direction we are headed this question NEEDS attention from AGS.

1 Like

I personally think Refreshing Move would be better than Refreshing.

New Bug - wrong meal being produced during crafting

• What is your character name in New World: Lotram
• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Omeyocan
• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Crafting tier V hearty meals produces tier III Light meals. All the ingredients selected to craft the tier V hearty meal are consumed in the process. It is not simply an error with the wrong meal icon, the buffs from the meal are only tier III.
• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t craft tier V hearty meals, and I am losing the ingredients. The bug has occurred on Feb 9th and 10th. a total of 71 meals have been affected.
• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, the same issue occurred today.
• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: A screenshot of the 71 light meals would not help.
• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Access the tier 5 kitchen, select the tier V hearty meal, select the ingredients, and craft.

1 Like