[Megathread] New World 1.3.2 Update Bug Reporting

I just tested it on Midian and it’s working still. Maybe try respeccing back into it?

New Mutation Items with incorrect attributes.

I really don’t know how you guys manage to stuff up so much. These are basic errors guys…

In the new Genesis mutation at the higher tier drops, you have a fire staff with Focus stats and a Life Staff with Intelligence stats.

Very rookie mistakes which makes these items completely garbage, especially for a lvl 10 mutation drop reward…

nah still having the issue :frowning:

Hecking weird man, i tested it right before leaving for work. I know you run a female model in game, maybe see if someone else has the same issue based off male model or maybe a weapon set up causes it. IDK.

(p.s It’s your favorite love and hate, inescapable pest, Sannikov here btw)

What is your character name in New World:
    + Elana and Heavegun

What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    + Apsu

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    + I have 2 characters, after the merge to Apsu, now i have 2 characters on sabe server (had the second caracter at kitezh), BUT each one is on a different faction, Elana (Sindicate), Heavegun (Marauders)

Is this a bug or an exploit:
    + I think both

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    + With this situation at both characters players that are at same situation can SPY another guilds, destroying war experiences. I can have both characters at lv 60, and enter at enemy Guild and be a spy inside there... I'm Warning this, i will not do this... BUT how many players at same situation of me will be a Spy and destroy war strategies. 

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
     + I think that you can have 2 characters at same server, BUT both must be at SAME faction.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
     + ok

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    + I think is not possible anymore
  • What is your character name in New World: xStriid
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: AP Southeast
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Character and Worlds not loading
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant play
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I tried verifying Files and resetting but no luck.

1 Like

So the nerfs to void/ice are whatever and I still wanna make caster work, but currently with the ability que system if you use orb of decay, detonate, and then switch weapons the ability on the same keybind will trigger instantly. This is very obnoxious for comboing and will make orb feel extremely clunky to swap from.

Should put refreshing move instead of refreshing on absolute terror

• What is your character name in New World:

Many users have reported this since launch but it is not on the known issues list ?

Please can this be included in the February mainly bugs and fixes monthly release and added to the known issue list, as I am assuming it is actually known as there are numerous posts on this issue ?

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:

Assuming all servers/worlds are effected having read numerous other posts reporting this.

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:

Achievements show 0.0% Completion.

This is completely random and if you logout and back in (a random number of times), they then show correctly eventually.

Having RNG on achievements showing seems an insane game mechanic :rofl: though it is not funny it is actually really annoying when you just want to start playing the game.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:

Bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

It is an MMORPG so the ‘Checklist’ of achievements is where users go to see what to do next or what they are close to achieving.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

Logout and back in (a random number of times), they then show correctly eventually.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

The Achievements page simply shows 0.0% and no details.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Sign in to the game and it is either correctly showing or not, no rhyme or reason.

• What is your character name in New World: Dalghado
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Asguard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:After maintainence all repair parts gone and engineering will not pass lvl 59.It showed me i could craft repair kit when i hit 60 but cant craft it asit assumes i’m still lvl 59.Whe i’m crafting it shows i’m now lvl 66 but menu not updating.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:Seems obvious.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:No,logged out n in several times…no joy.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just log in.

Mutation dungeon enterance bug:
My team was doing genesis run on Niflheim yday and we had 2 times next bug: player has mutation orbs and regular genesis orbs in backpack. And when tryes to open mutation was opened regular genesis (and it cost 2 orb’s). This happend 2 times with 2 different players.
When noticed, we exit regular one and tryed to open mutated by another player, but was enetering only regular (no mut orb was used btw) until we finished regular one. We tryed to relog, recreate party, enter with out person who opened it, wait 5 min and etc…only dungeon clear closed regular for us)

Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game, still cant load servers.

• What is your character name in New World: Kadim

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Niflheim

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I had 600GS epic “Keeper’s Pendant” Amulet, after patch it turned into legendary but it has 30 focus instead of 25 focus.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unfair advantage

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Patch related

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: MarylandMoto

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: City of Brass

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not receiving T3 Fishing Aptitude Crates.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I should have gotten 2 but have not gotten any.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fish until aptitude level increases from 1-2 or 2-3. Screen displays that a chest was given, but I do not have a chest in my inventory.

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Aidra Fox

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lerna

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lazarus Cilla wont let us continue fungeon. Says we are not all present when we are all there.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant complete dungeon

ALL 5 OF US ARE NEXT TO HER AND ITS SAYING WE ARE NOT.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

• What is your character name in New World: cattboy pvp
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: lagado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Massive FPS drop and RTT spike while at deaths door in OPR
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: 100+ Fps drops too <10fps rtt spike from 40 → 100ms+
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Goes after after respawn
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Die in OPR, fps spike, rtt spike

Thank you. These people are brainless. Yeah let’s make the most op weapon even more op with suggesting a broken 3rd perk. People wonder why people are over the game and leave, it’s the kids who still live in grandmas basement who all hop on to every broken op fotm weapon who push for unbalanced pvp just to be able to feel they accomplished anything having an upper hand in pvp. Good job kids. Maybe start paying your own bills.

• What is your character name in New World: Bluewhisk fascav
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: zuvendis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: named 600 item not legendary
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i used 125 shards without getting another stat on my item.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: negative
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: loot 599 named earring, earn 125 shards, attempt to upgrade item with shards

What is your character name in New World: wRicci
What server/world did you experience your issue on:Apsu
Describe the issue you are experiencing: NAMED ITEM THIRD PERK DOES NOT WORK WHEN UPGRADED
Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My third perk does not work, making the item junk
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Buy a Named Item and Level it to 600, the third perk will show at the item but will not trigger on usage.
For example SPEAR OF HADES, which third perk is Keen Speed, but the perk does not work

• What is your character name in New World: Mizwaffles
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yaxche
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Un able to leave house properly, when hitting E to leave is shows that I left but then I start to hover. I can walk through walls and cant do anything else
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cant play, transport to anywhere, unstuck doesnt fix it, I ran all trouble shooting offer towards me and none has fixed the issue
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Dropbox - New World 2022.02.12 - 03.42.54.01.mp4 - Simplify your life
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: tried to exit my house
1 Like