[Megathread] New World 1.3.2 Update Feedback

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track feedback that popped up due to the most recent update Weekly 1.3.2 Update.

You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.

You can find our Weekly Update Bug Megathread here.

Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the 1.3.2 Update out of this Megathread is much appreciated!

Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!

See you in Aeternum!

2 Likes

Not happy that there was no indication what was happening with Dynasty mutation.

Stopped farming Dynasty because there was no communication, and now on our server, the mutation has changed and we missed out on knowing that the drops would be legendary and obtainable.

2 Likes

This update was needed.

My only concern is that you “fixed” Absolute Terror Void Gauntlet with an Armor Perk and not a Weapon Perk, meaning there are still no good named Void Gauntlets for DPSing. What was the reasoning for using Refreshing instead of something like Vicious, Enchanted or even Lifestealing? You killed the weapon. Absolute Slaughtered.

My 600GS absolute Terror still has double keen after the patch.

Will you fix it?

Some minor Bugs (again):
-Life Staff in Genisis Mutation got INT the Blue and the Purple one (same like last week)
-Fire Staff in Genisis Mutation got FOC the Blue and the Purple one (same like last week)
-The Garden Amulet got the Perk Regeneration (a Earring Perk)

1 Like

My game no longer launches after this update, worked fine yesterday and I reinstalled now as well :confused:

Stuck on this screen

Make sure graphics card is updated. Had the problem and worked for me… not sure why.

1 Like

Has there been a list of the “invisible” changes for this patch yet (the ones not “officially listed” on the patch notes)? Just curious if server lag has been looked into, the issue with afk while fishing has been looked into, other items have been looked into, etc.

Thank you, in advance.

What a massive update, fixed a single hatchet exploit, WOW. How about the other 300 bugs?

2 Likes

no free orb in inventory again after genesis this week. 2 weeks in a row

1 Like

Hey AGS, I’m absolutely in love with you quick response to the Hatchet “Exploits”. They have been out for a week and are already Fixed. But not only that, you even fixed two mayor Gamebreaking Bugs for War (Movement+DoubleListing). Thank you so much for that. <3

I really hope you will keep on doing this “Hand’s On, ASAP” Problemsolving when Mayor Bugs or Exploits arise. It’s way more damaging to the Community and Game if Exploits are available to be abused, they most often tend to cause longterm Unbalances, therefor, if you guys don’t see a way to make a “Quickfix” for any upcoming Bug/Exploit (which can allways happen, Nobody is Perfect), disable the feature and take your time.

So far I can only say, AGS, you are taking mayor steps in the right direction. Thank you.

3 Likes

Myself and others in forums are reporting consistent crash errors every few minutes after the most recent patch. Here’s my post Getting crash error a few minutes in every time I log in

Got my first movement bug in a dungeon ever after the patch.

1 Like

It’s a minor update; you saw how it went from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2?

1 Like

It’s a hotfix, not a full update. Which is why…

Thank you AGS for bringing back the bug where crafting stations don’t recognize materials in storage. I really really missed having to carry around all my materials when crafting! /end sarcasm

UPDATE: It only happens in certain circumstances and goes away and comes back at will.

1 Like

Got my normal three juniper bags (or whatever they are called), opened them.

No diamond orb things inside.

Looks like the internal timer screwed up again and back to counting 24 hours from last opening rather than daily.

Please fix all these hidden timers to reset ALL at 3am. It’s annoying as hell never knowing what timer or cooldown is when every day. It also means if my log in pattern changes (like it does most days) I am excluded from most of the things I want to get done that day because of the timers. Chests ? nope sorry, you did those later yesterday so nope. Diamond? oops, we broke those again.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that if you have 3 diamonds in your inventory or stash the bags won’t always give diamonds. If I hit the kiln once a day after getting 3 I don’t get robbed (or haven’t yet).

Would appreciate if the full comprehensive list of updates could be included in the patch notes.
Was dynasty nerfed at all? I hope it was not tuned. My team and I grinded hard to get to M10 and it would be a shame to have a perfectly good challenge made trivially easy just because people complained.