[Megathread] New World Heart of Madness Update Bug Reporting

Tayabetta
Ohonoo
Unable to process Wisps in Arcane - at any town. T5 locations and my arcane is 165 -

Also, there is a bug preventing people from getting bb expertise bumps. I’ve done TH 5 times and do 2 world tours and not 1!!!

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: any-character
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Elite chests are not resetting at 5am (global server reset)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug (not sure if intentional)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: it’s annoying when you can’t do the run 23 hours after the previous and then I have to skip a day to set it back to a convenient time
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: not relevant
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open an elite chest that resets in 23 hours, then you’ll have to wait 23 hours to loot again.
    This behavior has been in-game since the beginning and that was fine but now that we have global server resets daily, it would be so nice to also reset elite chests, just like other cooldowns (crafting, etc). this would give players more flexibility of playing at any time throughout the day rather than having to play exactly with 1 hour to maintain the start time from one day to the next.

i understand that we already have 23 hours, which gives us 1 hour to flex but just imagine giving us the entire day (after 5am) like other items.

Pretty please include elite chest reset (23h) in the server global reset at 5am.

2 Likes

+1 — I agree please fix the healer Mana recovery when attacking. having siphoning, and mana regen do nothing when light and heavy attacking. Light and hvy attacks stop the mana recovery to nearly 0.
Please fix.

• What is your character name in New World: Desubot
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: city of brass
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Killed the rafflebone but didnt get a bag, a friend i was grouped with that was near by but didnt event get a hit in got a bag. (according to the update notes it should always drop me something if i got kill credit (which i should of if i got it for my teammate)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: lost out on stuff for no reason for a super rare mob.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

Some mobs don’t have the “named” tag on them, this results in multiple items being unobtainable

Read this topic to get more info:

• What is your character name in New World: Susan lvanova
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Receiving credit for harvesting without receiving the item (no bug parts…no motes…nothing)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes making topaz potions (in this case) more difficult
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Yep
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Randomly occurs. Happened 3 times in 20 minutes most recent time online. It does not show up on screen (or in my bags).
4 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World:
    RedRum4
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Can’t signup to for an invasion or war from the map. Message says “You can’t sign up to fight against your own faction”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t signup to for an invasion or war from the map.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Have to travel to the settlement to sign up at the war board.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Select map. Click on a settlement that has an invasion coming soon. Click the signup button. Click Sign up button. Message will be displayed “You can’t sign up to fight against your own faction”
    I’m current not in a company and I’m thinking this might be part of the issue if no one else is reporting this.

all my cd’s are stuck… faction orb cd’s, runic, weaving, asmo, stonecutting… i can’t craft anything

• What is your character name in New World: BigZach
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pyrallis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All achievements I earned are re-played every single time I log in to the game. Please for the love of God fix this.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I have to wait several minutes for the ahievement notifications to go away before I can play without half my screen being taken up.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in to the game
1 Like

There are problems with loading textures after using skills sometimes, whole tree, grass dissapears and after 2-4 seconds apears again … hard to catch it with screen shot I will try.

1 Like

this was a thing for a while when people drop stuff like oblivion circles, healing, fireball, etc.

A lot of UI bugs that involve your inventory UI taking priority over other UI elements like you see below.

Elite Chests are not on cooldown reset 5am like patch notes state

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: xTob1

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Avalon

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: wrong icon on gypsum blunderbuss

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: wrong icon

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open the gypsum kiln

• What is your character name in New World: Azev
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’m having two, but I’ve created two topics about it to keep it clean:

Achievements count wrong - Bug Reports / Bug Reports - New World Forums

Marauder Soldier: Recognized Prowess titles gone - Bug Reports / Bug Reports - New World Forums

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: included in the topics created.

Again:
Achievements count wrong - Bug Reports / Bug Reports - New World Forums

Marauder Soldier: Recognized Prowess titles gone - Bug Reports / Bug Reports - New World Forums

• What is your character name in New World: Azev

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: in the HoM update, it was said in the patch notes that you updated the Select Skin menu to sort by the player’s owned skins first. Well, it isn’t.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Select skin menu is still a mess

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open select skin menu and see that skins are not sorted by the player’s owned skins first.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Qetral
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Zuvendis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Getting spammed by all of my titles if I click on “Character” in the menu screen
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Takes forever for it to scroll through every single title, also duplicates some of them
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: don’t click on “character”
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Click on “character”

This has happened to me twice. I feel like the old joke: “Doctor, my eye hurts when do this to it.” Doctor says, “Well then, don’t do that to it!” But I can’t even begin to think about changing my title without being spammed to death. So not critical, not major - just annoying.

1 Like

Has there been a solution yet? I’m in the same boat

Have not had this yet … at least they fixed desync problems, a new dungeon is fantastic. Fraction tokens x5 is great cuz u can do only ur 3 daily fraction ques with bonus and u can buy every entry + gypsum, 6 hours cooldown is great also.