[Megathread] New World Heart of Madness Update Bug Reporting

Hey Britny_Fox, the team is aware of the problem regarding achievements notifications.

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Azereon

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The 2nd last boss won’t reset after team wipe

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot fight the second last boss

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fight the snake boss → Have someone DC and die in the dungeon → The path to fight the boss from respawn point is still blocked off after a whole wipe → Get a new 5th member to replace the DC → everyone tried to die and respawn but to no avail

GAME BREAKING BUG CANNOT DO DUNGEON

• What is your character name in New World: Suzutai
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Final boss fight with Isabella dropped 2 Infused Health Potion. EDIT: Isabella did not drop a bag for anyone in a subsequent boss run; defeating her also did not count toward a faction PVE quest.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Does not seem to be an appropriate boss drop bag
1 Like

Character: Erzafhir
Server: Castle of Steel
Bug or Exploit? Bug

I am unable to purchase more orbs from the faction vendor after buying one (Bought a Tempest Heart, don’t know if the others have the same affect).
The Tempest Heart orb is showing the correct cooldown, and my Gen & Laz are supposed to be off cooldown.
But when I go to purchase a Gen or Laz orb, there’s a cooldown timer of - 1192774:36:07 (roughly 135 years). The Gypsum orb you’re able to buy from the faction vendor is affected by this bug as well.

3 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World:
    Requiem Aeternam
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Devaloka
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Blackguard’s Void Gauntlet do not apply bleed on crits
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Can’t apply keenly jagged so Blackguard’s VG is basic a 2 perks legendary-named item. Less damage output.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Bug report - Blackguard’s VG
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Attack until crits and see if the stacks applies, you can check by looking at HP bar and at the floating damage numbers (missing) (double checked by dueling a friend and asking him.)

Edit: now sometimes work

1 Like
    What is your character name in New World: Muzio
    What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
    Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to interact with the Soulwarden Emblem for the main story quest New Initiate, Old Order. I have searched all over for info, saw a video of it being done last year but can't find anything recent so I'm assuming it's a Heart of Madness bug. I've re-logged, I've restarted the quest, nothing works. Multiple players around me also unable to interact with it.
    Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can't do my main story quest so it's pretty important...
    (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
    (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: 

What is your character name in New World: Dozer
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Styx
Describe the issue you are experiencing: No loading screen when fast travelling to your house, so everything keeps building up around you
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Stuttering while environment is building up
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just fast travel to your house

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Larc0m
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Some mobs in Tempest’s Heart dont aggro when you run by them
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: made some parts way too easy because we were able to run right through without fighting the enemies
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: it happened most runs but not all
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: run through certain parts of the dungeon and notice some mobs do not aggro and follow you
  • What is your character name in New World: Jaydk
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Infinite mortar rounds
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It gave me infinite mortar rounds
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Haven’t tried to yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I apologize I did not take a video of the occurence of the bug
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I was goofing off in pirate cove, leveling my blunderbuss mastery, and after loading a mortar, I’m assuming after a series of dodges, interrupts or weapon abilities (all three abilities on the right tree in use) it bugged and allowed me to fire mortar shells for literally an hour and a half.
  • What is your character name in New World: Shubham

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tir na nog

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Insane cd on all faction orbs

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to purchase dungeon items

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just try to buy a dungeon key

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Loff
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Warrior’s Tempestuous Weapons Stash from the new dungeon doesnt scale on our expetise. rewards 500gs items
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Waste of loot
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Do the repeatable quest which award the chest and open it, you are rewarded with 500-510gs gear like how all the dungeon chests were bugged before.
2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: zywiec czarny

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bran

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Refining items have more GS, I don’t know is it bug, but before patch for example stonecutting gloves had max 400 gs

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Maybe Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: -

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: -

Screenshot_2

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just drop it.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Virash
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caer Sidi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Essence nodes not working
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: No inventory of items
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: T5 Essence (Lighning Beetle, Blightmoth, Spinefish etc) are not dropping. They can be harvested but nothing appears in your inventory
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: None.
1 Like

What is your character name in New World:C4 DemiZe
What server/world did you experience your issue on:Delos
Describe the issue you are experiencing: using two handed gear causes graphical glitch (stretched character model)
Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
How did the issue effect your gameplay: couldnt use any two handed gear. Were unplayable.
Were you able to recover from the issue: no
Reproduces when running with a two handed axe, staff and potentially others.

What is your character name in New World:

• Whimsify

What server/world did you experience your issue on:

• Orun

Describe the issue you are experiencing:

• In the Tempest Heart Expedition, sometimes the brute elite Vroeg doesn’t spawn if you open the cellar door before everyone leaves the void portal. (This is immediately after the spriggan fight)

Is this a bug or an exploit:

• Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

• Stops progression of the expedition

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

• Yes. The whole group jumped off and respawned at the shrine right before the Ekheke spriggan fight.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• Didn’t get a chance to take a screenshot but literally the brute did not spawn and the door didn’t open to the next area.

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

• Open the cellar door while any member of the party is still in the void portal

The crazy crafting bug is back. You set up you craft say amulet. You go to the outfitter. You press e to interact. You scroll all the way to the bottom for asmodeum setting. You click craft. Yoi get the animation it is going to craft. 90 seconds later your character turns around and you get the message craft attempt failed. You do that 5 to 7 times and then it finally works. Some people say holstering your weapon helps. It doesn’t me. Some people say back away from the station and to engage again helps. It doesn’t me. I can relog all the way to desk top and every other time that does appear to help.

• What is your character name in New World: PaIadin
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Evonium
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My blocking stability does not properly work in PvP at outpost rush/PvP/duels (I use tower shield and heavy loadout). By unknown reasons I receive about 2 times more stamina damage at outpost rush from all attacks.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It heavily affects PvP balance all the time after march patch. I can’t play PvP because my shield breaks almost from 1 heavy attack of warhammer/greataxe (before patch it took 3 heavy attacks of theese weapons to break my shield).
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:**

Link at the video with tests:

This is screenshot of my shield (you also can see my heavy loadout):

This is screenshot of my learned skills and passives of sword and shield (all passives for blocking stability are taken so my block is maxed):

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. Equip tower shield with sturdy perk.
  2. Use heavy loadout.
  3. Learn passives for blocking stability in sword and shield.
  4. You need 1 melee dd with warhammer/great axe and with 250-strength perk (which increase stamina damage from heavy attacks).
  5. You need just to use block during duel/PvP. Melee dd need just to attack your block with heavy attacks of warhammer/greataxe during duel.
  6. See that incoming stamina damage is about 2 times higher that it should be.

Ps: I also receive increased stamina damage of all other incoming attacks in duels/outpost rush/PvP.

1 Like

For real?
Emberrassing…

You can only sign up for a single invasion, on the next one it tells you that you’re already signed up for a war/invasion at the same time, even though you have not signed up for any other events.

This Invasion f.e. happens in about 7h and I can’t sign up even though the only other event that I signed up for is an Invasion that just happened (oh and by the way Invasions doesn’t work at all after the patch because nobody gets ported in). As good as the new update is, it totally broke invasions.

1 Like

Skins are not sorted by owned / not owned like it was advertised in the patchnotes.