[Megathread] New World January Monthly Update Bug Reporting

• What is your character name in New World: VandaII
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Krocylea
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to craft Genesis Tuning Orb
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to run desired dungeon
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Below
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you
    experienced: Hold crafting items in inventory, Enter crafting menu, Select Genesis Tuning Orb

The infiltrate quest in Edengrove is bugged for me as a Marauder. The 2nd box always gets bricked.

• What is your character name in New World: Bankai Qc
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East Heliopolis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  1. Can craft only if you have the material on you, it no longer take your inventory of your storage
  2. You storage said is full and is not
  3. I cant sell anything from the trading post. It said i dont have enough and i have enough.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: 3 bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I just stop playing, it was frustrating

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, it will depend how long you take to fix it.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I will not do that

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log on and try …

• What is your character name in New World: Huffdiddy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central Perseus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  1. Can craft only if you have the material on you, it no longer take your inventory of your storage
  2. You storage said is full and is not
  3. I cant sell anything from the trading post. It says “Unsufficient items”.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: 3 bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t sell anything on trading post, how am I supposed to make money?

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: It depends how long you take to fix it

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to trading post and try to sell anything. Perhaps it is related to the “Storage is full” bug mentioned above

Whitey212

Liliiput

Lost my mutated orb when entered dungeon. I had a stack of 3 and only had 1 when was complete

Its a bug

relogged and still no orb

the orb disappeared no picture

I bought and crafted all my orbs(3 total) and went to do mutation dungeon one time with my crew and when completed dungeon and completed only had 1 orb in inventory. Ive ran dungeons 100+ times and never ran into this issue.

HELP!; can't play the game IT'S: BROKEN: - #11 by aswa @Luxendra

Update crafted 3 more 600 armor pieces and got 1 shard each time

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Orielle
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midian
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Crafting station doesnt count the itens in warehouse to craft
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Thats the question, is this a bug or a game change?
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Its annoying having to take extra time to pull out the stuff you need from storage when normally it takes account for items in your storage
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No,
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the game go to crafting station says 0 of a material go to storage there is plenty of that material

All I can say is that the testing server doesn’t test and the number of bugs that this patch has created that are game-breaking suggest that this game should admit defeat and shut down until further notice. This is an embarrassment to gaming and I’m trying to be nice.

Which in turn screws up your ability to use the Trading post. It sees the total but won’t list them because it’s a split stack. Also can’t restack them cause broken

• What is your character name in New World: CinnaBro
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midian
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing crafting station doesn’t count the items in warehouse to craft
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Thats the question, is this a bug or a game change?
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Its annoying having to take extra time to pull out the stuff you need from storage when normally it takes account for items in your storage
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No,
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the game go to crafting station says 0 of a material go to storage there is plenty of that material
1 Like

Chain Lightning Perk Bucket Bugs:
Chain Lightning was added to all the Magical Weapons High End Crafting recipes (except Genesis Relica). Typically before the magical weapon would only roll for the Chain Element of it’s type. Example, IG would only get Chain Ice, but now they all have Chain Lightning added for some reason.

• Lazarus Replica getting Chain Lightning, while Genesis Replica did not makes no sense as Genesis Replica gear is designed to be the anti-ancients (who are weak to lightning).
  • Possible Fixes: Remove all the added Chain Lightning perks, as they have not be acknowledged in patch notes and may be unintended. If intended then Chain Lightning should have been added to the Genesis Replicas instead, and removed from Lazarus Replica gear.

Other crafting bugs:

• Thwarting Strikes are on all the magic weapons perk buckets all of them (IG, FS, VG, LS), which cannot be triggered with magic weapons. This perk should only be on Strength weapons.
  • Magical weapons cannot have Plagued Strikes, eventhough they can do heavy attacks.
  • Lazurus and Genesis Void Gauntlets still do have the Skill perks in its perk bucket (e.g. Putrifying Scream/Diminishing Orb/etc.)
  • Lazurus and Genesis Replica Armor gear also do not have void gauntlet skill perks in thier perk buckets.
  • Replica Heavy Boot recipe (both Lazarus and Genesis) is incorrect, it is using the same recipe as Replica Heavy legs which is much more materials when compared to the non-replica equivalent version.
  • Infused Fur recipes are incorrect and need to use the same recipe as the TImeless Infused Fur Recipe.

Other perk bugs:

• Keenly Jagged Bleed only lasts 6 seconds, instead of the stated 10 seconds.

From the latest patch notes
“To reduce the cost of all items in inventory taking durability damage on death, we made a change so that only Bound items take durability damage on death.”

This does not seem to be the case upon death 2x items still appear to take damage.

• What is your character name in New World: Sahjar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Neno Kuni
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: unbound items are still taking damage upon death
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: having to repair inventory items
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, minus repair costs, and repair parts.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the

issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: die multiple times with unbound items, repair and then die again.
1 Like

What is your character name in New World: Soiro
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Have to re-equip fishing bait each cast, bait is either not consumed or duped. I had to fish several times before getting a dupe (with fishing 200 with no fishing gear equipped, lucky day on disposable aged wood fishing pole).
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug. would be yet another dupe exploit if bait were more expensive.
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’ll give up fishing. I’m not going to equip bait for each cast and fish to receive worthless treasure chests and receive more bait for 2/3 aptitude rewards and 3/3 reward still not dropping if I understand right. (Not going to test it.).
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nopw
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Try fishing with bait.

1 Like

Please fix in mutations:

• Paranoid mutation Debuff triggering on DoT damage
  • Chests dropping 500 gearscore (reported on PTR ;} )
1 Like

В игре убили просто искоренили КРАФТЕРОВ,зачем они теперь нужны? когда из экспедиций выпадает всё что можно,зачем люди которые потратили много времени, и денег на прогресс станков,что им теперь делать? зачем они теперь нужны,когда люди могут всё это получить бесплатно!ИГРА ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ПОГИБЛА В МОИХ ГЛАЗАМ! я сделал все СТАНКИ 200LVL для чего я потратил столько времени и сил???

Why u ask for bug reports when u do nothing about it dev team? 3 months ago reported a bug quest still not fixed. The only game where there will be more bugs and garbage everytime there is an update. Better shut down ur game, ur game is an embarrassment and disgrace to the gaming world.

Same problem and also used baits increase. Additionally, I can fish in a spot where I can’t see the fishery but when I hit in, the message appears that I am in the fishery.
Oria Tori, Tir Na Nog, bug,

sois unos sinverguenzas la asistencia no soluciona nada, y los nuevos reportes solo sirven para que repareis el nuevo fallo cuando pasen un minimo de 3 semanas gracias por nada

• What is your character name in New World: BigMohito

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lerna

• Describe the issue you are experiencing crafting station doesn’t count the items in warehouse to craft

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No