[Megathread] New World January Monthly Update Bug Reporting

Shutdown, rollback, fix all the bugs and redeploy. It’s a ridiculous bugfest. Not even funny anymore. Every patch is a bigger disaster. Serious bugs are still not getting fixed and bots are still farming undisturbed while some insigificant fixes are rolled. For the first time i feel like quitting.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: CHEST DAY
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: You deleted my 592 GS PvP ring, aka the T5 ring from Thorpe with INT keen and refreshing
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost my incredibly rare ring
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Update game

When fishing the bait is not being consumed and doesn’t stay on as it should.

• What is your character name in New World: Csory
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU/Muspelheim
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Yesterday I bought my first house in Everfall for 10.000 coin and with 50% discount. I knew that there’s a property tax which I have to pay every week. This amount was 2% until today since last October/November maybe. For today this fee rose to 10%!!! Me and I suppose a lot of other player don’t want to grind for a whole gameplay to manage to pay this unrealistic charge as I think it about it. It’s not worth for me. I wanted to play with some other game friend in 60+ places. They told me that the trophy is necessary for the success on this very high tier. I think this uncontrolled feature will stop playing many-many players in this world again.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Feature
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I don’t want to play a game with P2W feeling
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: After the patch I realized this fees.

That has been a bug for the last 3 months, relogging fixes the issue, but the fact its still there is annoying.

notice that you cant sell items after that

• What is your character name in New World: Attillah The Hun

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Oceana

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Whenever i get desync infront of WW during duels, i get “Lag Detected, followed by a pop up window that says i have suspicious software” i close the box and i’m booted from the game. I wait 2 minutes and log back in and everything is fine

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It boots me out of game to main menu.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, i have to wait 2 min to log back in

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fight infront of WW area. I’ve yet to venture off to other content yet to see if the desync triggers this same error.

2 Likes

Not only bait drops off the hook, but it sometimes dupes.

1 Like

What is your character name in New World:
DendeSon

What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Zugen

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Storage at Everfall says full. Can take out items and deposit but all crafting stations display 0 items.

Is this a bug or an exploit:
Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
I can’t craft anything via storage

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
No

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Update your game, log in

• What is your character name in New World: DaddyDank618
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Everyone at once got kicked out of laz with a notice that servers crashed. now it just consumes orbs when you start an instance and won’t load in.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t enter LAZ
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: All laz servers on Themiscyra went down. The dungeon is now also unjoinable
  • What is your character name in New World: Izenhart
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amenti
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I lost a ring from my inventory. The ring had a bugged named and drop in Myrkgard @RingT5_TheRingoftheForgersSignet_MasterName
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well its quite annoying gathering a full PvP set to then have pieces missing.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: How does a screenshot of an item missing from my inventory show the issue?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Step 1: Login before patch, see the ring in my inventory. Step 2: Login after patch and dont see the ring in my inventory.
    What is your character name in New World: JaneLMoon
    What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caelum EU
    Describe the issue you are experiencing: loot 500gs in mutator Lazarus while i'm 600 expertise
    Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I mean ????
    (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
    (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What is your character name in New World: Joe Runnneth Wild
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: West/ El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My Weaver’s Boots vanished with the update. I seem to have all other gear.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I only have 4/5 pcs of the set now and i paid nearly 20k gold for those boots.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, i am shook
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: having issues with picture loading, but it just isn’t in my storage or my inventory on my person.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: none, lost it with the update somehow. I am careful not to delete or misplace, and i just use it last night.
  • What is your character name in New World: blackbrair

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: dominora

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I ran the genesis dungeon and got a mutated orb, then immediately went and ran lazarus. When Lazarus was finished, it said I got another mutated orb. I checked my inventory to see that I only had 1 mutated orb. I am missing a mutated orb.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well I never got a free mutated orb after completing Lazarus.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Run a genesis dungeon and get the free mutated orb, then immediately go and run lazarus. When Lazarus is finished, it will say you got another mutated orb, check your inventory to see that you still have only 1 mutated orb.

• What is your character name in New World: Cyphered

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: There is a rock in the path and a WHOLE FORT that wasn’t here before

• Is this a bug or an exploit: **Bug? **

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Took up spawns for beehives/honey trees whatever you wanna call them, as well as had odd generation as it seems it fits there, but gatherables were also scattered within

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:This is a useless question

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:Enjoy a nice stroll through EdenGrove to the lower left corner (beautiful zone imo)

Verified on My West Coast Account.
First saw with Gypsum Stones then with Leather Crafting.
Really, annoying bug.

• What is your character name in New World: Snkns

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lintukoto

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Showing up on war board multiple times. You can see in screenshot I am on standby list 3 times, character “RexesTub” is on list twice,

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unknown if I will be able to be selected for war,

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Sign up for war multiple times.

What is your character name in New World: Xilky Karr
    What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ferri
    Describe the issue you are experiencing: Town Storage Saying Storage is full when it is not and has space, this is causing the items within all town storages as all town storages are showing this bug to be null or void and not able to be used in any form of crafting unless within player inventory 
    Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug 
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: GAMEBREAKING
    (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

BelleDeCoeur
Amano Wato

Can’t sell items even though I physically appear to have them in my bag. Items in bag not stacking.

Verify the game files and it should find one file that needed to be re-downloaded. That’s what corrected the issue for me!