[Megathread] New World Update 1.4.1 Bug Reporting

• Spittzette
  • Orofena
  • Knockback from any angle while climbing
  • Bug
  • Usually not, no
  • N/A
  • Climb anywhere, on anything, and get hit, or shot, even from behind. Your character gets knocked backwards, regardless of the angle of attack. This doesn’t stop the climbing animation, but causes the player to simply climb up onto air and fall.
1 Like
  • Spittzette
  • Orofena
  • Lifestaff’s Beacon haste not persistant
  • Bug
  • Sometimes, no
  • N/A
  • While standing inside the Beacon, haste fades with time and does not reflect persistence the description: Speed of Light: Allies in the Beacon AOE now gain 20% haste for 3s.

“Allies in the Beacon AOE” = while you are in the Beacon.

• What is your character name in New World: Wulfsige Aston
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pyrallis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Locked items were salvaged
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I have lost end game set that I have spent hours on
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: n/a I do not have more named items to throw away…
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Have a copy of a named item in your inventory, one salvage-locked one unlocked. Salvage your unlocked named item and you will notice your locked item has disappeared as well.
  • What is your character name in New World: Wulfsige Aston
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pyrallis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not able to declare war.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We wasted hours of our time pushing a territory held by a company that hasn’t logged in, in weeks.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: n/a
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: not sure the steps since this works forr most people. However, I was a new transfer and created a new company on day 3. Invited 2 already on the server to join and run pvp quests. We ran the bard from 68%-100 and our company was not able to declare war because “your company HAS NOT contributed enough influence to be able to declare war.” regardless of us being the only company pushing it on a dead server.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.