[Megathread] New World Update 1.4.3 Bug Reporting

I berserked once with the hatchet and now i cant use it anymore. The ability stays gray

2 Likes

known issue from many many patches ago log out and back in and its fixed if it doesnt work log out for 2/3 minutes then back and it should be fixed

• What is your character name in New World: Meui
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Insatiable Gravity Well perk is now proccing 3 times
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It will make pvp completely unplayable if not hotfixed immediately
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, it’s in the game’s code
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Equip a piece of gear with insatiable gravity well, then use the skill
3 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: BigZach
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am unable to place waypoints on the map. My right cursor vanishes when I right-click on the map.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to path properly.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Kind of.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Right-click on the map to place a waypoint.

CrystalDeth Castle of Steel : Hunters Rabbit Killer LEGENDARY BLUNDERBUSS and 2 other LEGENDARY Blunderbuss recipes in my engineering craft are now EPIC. The Rabbit Hunter schematic is still selling at the trade Market and shows it as LEGENDARY. Upon salvaging the LEGENDARY turns to EPIC.

• What is your character name in New World:
    Elc Antares
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Tartarus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Despite the patchnotes yet again the achievements are still empty at every start of the game like described here for months. No changes at all from the patch.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    You have to relog everytime you start the game to reactivate the databanks behind the achievements.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No. I had this bug every day since starting to play the game in closed beta.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Start the game from steam or desktop.
1 Like

I have the same issue!! AP Southeast, Delos.

• What is your character name in New World: FallonRose

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Every time I relog in game, the cooldowns to make daily Asmo, Phoenix, Making Tempest Orbs etc reset and I get 24h remaining time. Every timed craft Cool down!

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I do not know if it’s a real bug which resets CDs, or just a visual bug, but my CDs should be ready basically now, that’s why I’ve logged in at 4am!

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No!

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’ve Relogged a few times (Fully rebooted game too) and tried to craft, TP to other towns, Etc Etc

Even the Tolvium, Cinnabar, Scalecloth, Blister and so on, Cooldowns are having the same issue!

• What is your character name in New World: Sinamun
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: hatchet ability berserk goes grey after using it and it stays grey cannot use it again even when i unequip hatchet and equip it again. Only way to fix it is to logout for 2-3mins then log back in but it can happen again in 1 or 20 uses of berserk ability.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unplayable weapon
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: simply use berserk ability
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Black Sannikov
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado - US West

Bug 1: Leaping strike is being consumed but not activating immediately after a priest knockback. If you try to use the leaping strike after being knockbacked, it immediately use your CD and do nothing while your character gets up.

Bug 2: Corruption portals inside of Shttered Mountain no longer spawn? (Not certain if bug or if corruption in SM and GC will now mimic corruption in owned territories?)

Only the 6 Major portals in Myrk (which are level 65 for some reason and not 66 like the ones outside of Myrk) are working properly as of current.

P.S Why no corrupted portals in Edengrove?

It’s wasting my cool downs and killing my mobility.

There is no work around to this bug.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

When the priest in Myrk do their primary knock back abilities (which can be blocked normally, but if you miss your block it will knock you back) After you get knock backed and you spam the leap strike ability, it will immediately consume the ability and not move you at all and put it on CD.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: MalvaRK

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: the sturdy energy perk no longer activates

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: the perk doesn’t work

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just block some attack

1 Like

Additionally, I don’t know when this happened, but you guys removed the … chat bubble that used to go on top of peoples heads when they were typing? Could we please get that back? That was a really useful way for us to figure out if someone was trying to respond to us or not so we could wait instead of immediately walk away.

•     What is your character name in New World: Apmauj

•     What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka

•     Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have a mission pin that cannot activate nor reset

•     Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

•     (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i have a marker and i want to have zero (I complete every mission on the map)

•     (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I still cry at night..

•     (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I've added some pics..

•     What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I'm not sure it this happens to everyone.

1 Like
    BrewBelliedBear
    Yggdrasil
    It’s ruined the hatchet for me. I only get 2 skills now. :frowning_face:
    No
2 Likes
    BrewBelliedBear
    Yggdrasil
    The informational pop-up related to selling items in the TP still doesn’t pop up. I see gold income popping up on my screen, but have no idea what sold.
    I’m so tired of wondering why there is money appearing in my inventory without explanation.
    Sure.
    Log in, put items up for sale on the trade post at a price someone will purchase at, wait.
  • What is your character name in New World: Belgarion8
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: hatchet ability berserk goes grey after using it and it stays grey cannot use it again even when i unequip hatchet and equip it again. Only way to fix it is to logout for 2-3mins then log back in but it can happen again in only one use
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unplayable weapon
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: simply use berserk ability

NOTE: I cannot respec the hatchet abilities either, when you go to pay Azoth, nothing happens

I also meet the same bug, not only for the daily-craft materials, but also for the expedition and arena keys.

Hope AGS fix this bug as soon as possible!

AEPdestiny

Aaru/Europe central

I did farmed the items more thane 5-6 hours Out of tempest hearth and wanted To use Them now but you disabled those now. For Real ? Do I waste my time in New World ?

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    This is nothing else then wasting Players time, because its Out of the PTR and it was releases, so why shouldn’t I Go Farm Them ?

No? You have To Release those tempest Gear Like before To be fair.

Go Farm 5-6 hours the Tempest Hearth and then disabled the Tempest Gear .
New World is really wasting your time …

• What is your character name in New World: LJokerLTTV
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Since they put the patch on April 25, I can’t see or apply the circumstantial buffs (empowered, fortify, haste…), I only see the buffs of the consumables
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t see or apply the circumstantial buffs (empowered, fortify, haste…)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I’ve set the game to default, tried several different builds and checked local installation files, and nothing helped.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: 1 example, the spear empowred on crit and you neither see it nor apply it