[Megathread] New World Update 1.4.4 Bug Reporting

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track new bugs that popped up due to the most recent update, the 1.4.4 Update.

You can find our Known Issues list for the April Bug and Balance Update here and the Update 1.4.4 Feedback Megathread here.

Please use the template below so we can get as much information possible to provide to the team:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

We thank you for helping us improve New World and for keeping this thread solely on the bugs and exploits you are experiencing.

Bug: My smelter’s smock dissapared

• What is your character name in New World: Dona_Teridona6
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Vega
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:IMy smelter’s Smock dissapeard from inventory
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i bought it 33k
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: i still dont have it
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:how to show you that i had it
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Today i tryed to do my daily asmotheum and when i dreessed i couldnt find the smock

Bonjour,

lorsque je suis allé dans mon inventaire, l’endroit ou était stocké : mon caque GS 625, mon torse GS 625, gants GS 620, jambe GS 625 et mes bottes GS 620 tout était disparu, j’ai regardé dans tous les coffres de toutes les villes et ils n’y sont pas.

Ces objets étaient en courbe néant lourd.

Cela s’est produit lorsque je me suis connecté après la mise à jour de ce matin.

• Quel est le nom de votre personnage dans New World : Nougatines
  • Sur quel serveur/monde avez-vous rencontré votre problème : Nysa
  • Décrivez le problème que vous rencontrez : lire ci-dessus

D’avance, merci de trouver une solution afin que je puisse retrouver ces objets.

• What is your character name in New World: Alphamitp
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Avalon
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: severall items disapearing such as a great axe with corruption bane, enchantd and refreshing move, also a ring from the siren arena
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i was planing to use it for the new Tempest heart mutation
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no i still dont have my great axe
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: how ? do you want so send a screenshot of an empty inventory ?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i dont know since it just happened one day, to be specific i lost it after a day of playing the new Tempest heart mutation, when i did my checking before logging out i couldnt find my axe in the stash where i put it with 2 other weapons.

[quote=“Luxendra, post:1, topic:727178”]

• What is your character name in New World: Madam Healer

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel (US-East)

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Mission turn in not working

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can not complete mission

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have left city, switched characters, logged out and in, shut off game, ran a steam verify file and mission still will not sync to turn in mission

• What is your character name in New World: Ethilwen
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East/Orun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Rooted in place/can’t move character at all
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Completely stuck running in place, cannot move/fast travel at all.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, after dropping items in inventory I was able to move again. I was at max inventory carrying capacity at the time of bug but was not over-encumbered.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Tried exiting to desktop, switching to other characters on other servers, restarting PC, using unstuck, and fast traveling to inn with no luck.
1 Like

WhiteU
Dry Tree
Quest Reaper Locus is stuck on my journal, i cant abandon neither i can complete, already run the dungeon 10 times and nothing, also the base items to make the azoth staff are on my inventory and cant be deleted or discarded, i am already lvl 60
It bugs me having that quest there stuck and those items there

I ALREADY CONTACT SUPPORT 2 TIMES PROVIDED ALL THIS AND WAS IGNORED, NOW I TRY HERE, YOUR SUPPORT IS A BUNCH OF ROBOTS THAT DOES NOT HELP PLAYERS. PLEASE FIX THIS 2 PROBLEMS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Character Name: Emmerson Turt
Server: Maramma
Issue: Game crashes near end of war, when dead, looking at scoreboard.

• Bug
  • My poor, poor, war stats suffered immensely.
  • Solved by full restart of the game
  • Steps to reproduce: Not 100% sure, but same thing happened in a war a couple days ago.
1 Like
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Zephyr Cakes consumable bought inside OPR cuts the duration of haste buffs such as “Hustle-Musket” and “Archer’s Speed-Bow”
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Movement speed is supposed to stack properly
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Buy Zephyr Cakes in OPR and use any haste skill/passive and you will see the duration cutting off prematurely

What is your character name in New World: Ozgur1438
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Evonium
Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have been wearing the same gear since I hit 60 for the last two or 3 weeks. With 100 constitution, I was at about 10300 health unbuffed. No trophy buffs or territory buffs. I logged in today after going AFK, and am now sitting at 9300 health unbuffed.
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is not “game-breaking”, but I do not think any of my Attribute Bonuses are working.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No…
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I spent gold to respec, thinking it would resolve the issue, but it did not.

• What is your character name in New World: Pactera

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Avalon

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Always after you die or teleport, the skin of the ice gauntlet “ice ball” and void gauntlet “ring” reset. so you have the chosen skin without the right ball/ring

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: my skin didnt work right :smiley:

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: /

like i said ^^

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: teleport or die (always at outpost)

Bug: My smelter’s smock dissapared

• What is your character name in New World: Dona_Teridona6
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Vega
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:IMy smelter’s Smock dissapeard from inventory
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i bought it 33k
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: i still dont have it
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:how to show you that i had it
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Today i tryed to do my daily asmotheum and when i dreessed i couldnt find the smock
  • What is your character name in New World: cattboyy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: el dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Players turning random direction when running straight
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: you cannot tell the direction they are going
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New bug 1 4 4 - YouTube
    New patch added this. Happens for friendlies and enemies
  • What is your character name in New World: cattboyy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: el dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: More rubberbanding and server desync
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t play properly
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Desync Rubberband Patch 1.4.4 - YouTube
    New patch added this. Happens for friendlies and enemies
1 Like

Not sure if this is because of 1.4.4 since I dont often do elite runs anymore, but Today I noticed a bug where all the gear that I got from chests and drops were around 500 GS. Im max expertise and was doing 60+ elite zones.

-El Derado
-bug
-couldnt get anything but trashable gear from lvl 60+ elite chests

As you can see, I have 600 exp on my GA and got a 500 named item. I salvaged the rest but they were all like this.

• Jak nazywa się twoja postać w New World: KoSiMaZaKi85
  • Na jakim serwerze/świecie wystąpił problem: Dry Tree
  • Opisz występujący problem: Walcząc PvP lub Pve gdy zostaje odłuszony moja postać wychodzi ze stanu ogluszenia lecz przez kilka sekund stoi i sie telepie i nie jestem w stanie nic zrobic. Podczas gry łukiem nie wyswietla sie animacja speed run. Równiez podczas wpadniecia w ice shower wokół mojej postaci jest ciagła lodowa aura .Nad paskiem wytrzymałosci nie pokazuja sie premie od jedzenia i eliksirow , jak rowniez czasy premii od skilli.
  • Czy to błąd czy exploit: błąd
  • (jeśli błąd) Jak problem wpłynął na twoją rozgrywkę: częsta śmierć podczas walki
  • (jeśli błąd) Czy udało Ci się odzyskać siły po problemie: nie
  • (jeśli błąd) Dołącz zrzut ekranu lub film przedstawiający napotkany problem:New World 2022 05 06 23 42 13 01 - YouTube
  • Jakie kroki należy wykonać, aby odtworzyć problem w następujący sposób:
    mam to od patch 1.4.3 jak i rowniez w obecnym . Zdarza się w meczach towarzyskich i wrogach
  1. List item

Few pointers I have come across while playing, going to re-edit and update as i go through more.

-When dropping items, you stop at the nearest discarded pile and cannot move til you go out of inventory.
-Often times through shift+click salvaging, the process completes and it makes the sound of salvaging, but the item I wanted to salvage is still there.

Fix gravity well already its hitting 3 times
Roll back leaping strike change, every assasin is abusing sns for a reason. It’s broke.
Nerf blunderbuss don’t buff it, its literally braindead you 1 shot anyone with a combo.
EG. Shrapnel Cam 💣📸: Ep. 2 | Blunderbuss / SnS Highlights | New World PvP ⚔️ (+3v3 Arena Gameplay) - YouTube
Fix rubberbanding and dsync, most derrived from grav well root
Fix players guilds not showing up on their names
Fix bow crosshairs from going away.
Roll back PTR stam changes

Thanks

1 Like

I am still not able to upgrade this armour. This has been happening for months now for me.