[Megathread] New World Update 1.4.5 Bug Reporting

Logging out and back in near or in the quest area, as recommended by another post about this quest, fixed it for me but still a bug

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: pendragon925
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest Gates of Edengrove doesn’t update to how many enemies you need to kill when you get to area. Relogging near or at the quest location fixed the issue for me.(known bug)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: was unable to complete the quest till relog and wasted time killing for like 10 mins before I realized the quest was bugged.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, with a relog
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you experienced: walk to the area after receiving the quest.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Snow1824

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Orun

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Bug that causes player to fall through walkthrough at Minnow’s Revenge. Quest: Disarmament (Elite) Unable to complete quest

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Yes

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Unable to complete quest

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    Yes

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Try to cross the bridge

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Meridith Summer
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: quest giver in Edengrove gives quest for Dynasty
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Couldn’t get a quest for Genesis, Ebonscale is supposed to give quest for Dynasty.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, by retaking the quest.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Screenshot - ea7324dc18040161ba2db3083a17369f - Gyazo
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Retake the quests.
  • What is your character name in New World: Selks
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The cloak of the Jadeite Dragon Armor armor set has a graphical bug when attack. Also, the cloak clips trough shields and weapons. Months with this bug.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Is annoying to see this everytime I attack with sword and shield. Don’t know if other weapons have the same problem.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    [] - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’m not going to take off this armor. Is gorgeous.

Still getting the Camping Not Unlocked Yet bug. I have had a Tier 5 camp unlocked for months on Orun in Edengrove.

Are they planning to fix this issue? The bug has been reported at least since March e.g.
Camping not unlocked

• What is your character name in New World: Capt. Intensity
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: SNS leaping strike is instant and almost un-dodgeable. Just roll back SNS before you giga buffed it. Players get an empower and a 8s slow into a 3 second shield bash, literally everyone bad at game mechanics is using sword and shield as a secondary to set up free kills. Its ruining an already dying pvp scene.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: at least 10 in every opr and in wars they set up kill combos that usually cannot be outplayed (sns/bb).
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Just roll back SNS and nerf the slow/empower and 3 sec stun.