[Megathread] New World Update 1.5.0 Bug Reporting

• What is your character name in New World: Jokolomoko
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I can’t fast travel,all fast travel locations uncharted even the cities are. This happened to me after 3v3 arena match. I cannot take my items from other storages,I get warning that I haven’t visited that settlement.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t fast travel,I can’t go anywhere by fast travel and it feels annoying.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I log off about a hour and when I back it was still same.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Also my social menu looks messy. I also have to mention that I cannot delete people that has been offline for so long.

• What is your character name in New World: Haggian
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Firevine battlestaff has wrong icon. Fire and Brimstone paid skin broken
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cosmetic
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: See screenshots

• What is your character name in New World: Fitz V
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vega
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Tried two times to enter Arena from UI. First time i entered but immediately the game froze and i had to AltF4. Second time i got a black screen and game crashed by itself and sent an error report. Both timex i receivecd 30 mins cooldown from re-entering Arena
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:yes
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes

Bug report:

Ferchi
Aaru
The 3v3 Arena UI will have the wrong character name if a player leaves after accepting a match and a new one is filled in his position. It will keep the name of the disconnected player and he will always stay at 0 kill/damage/deaths/etc. (as he is not playing). Meanwhile the newly joined player cannot see his kills/damage dealt/deaths/etc.

Accept the 3v3 arena → leave game → get a new player to fill his position.

As said above my name is Ferchi and I was the one filling the position of someone else.

Still an issue unresolved

• What is your character name in New World: VexSnake
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I can’t see healing floating numbers when healing myself
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: I hope it’s a bug and not another nerf lol
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t properly test healings by myself
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What is your character name in New World: Rekamyalp
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Shooter’s Stance is bugged. There’s some weird delay between shoots that occur occasionally that wasn’t there before.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: You can’t rely on using shooter’s stance as you used to because shots might not be shot as expected.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Don’t have one yet.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just go into shooter’s stance and eventually shot’s won’t be fired as they should be.

Ok i took the quest in Everfall and i entered Arena successfully.

Players can now shoot projectiles through their own spawn doors.

I entered OPR match that had already begun and our team was already pressed to the spawn point. I tried to shoot and didn’t work. Maybe I misunderstood?

@Aenwyn

Firestaff got extremly Nerfed !!!

2k Heavy Crit attacks, vs 2.5k Heavy IG Attacks, while having MORE Attack on Firestaff + Vicious ?

Seems to be a only PVP Nerf tho

• What is your character name in New World: Thaknar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Archers Speed Perd not procing
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Dead Perk
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Pull out bow no haste given ever

Some Boss Monster + the Skull in Invasions can be Invisible… also some Brutes Glitch “into” the fort walls / under the walk ways and stay near the doors ( spriggan even Damage them )

1 Like

Azoth Salt and Exp Cap in Arena is a bug for me

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Rithuxx
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Stuns are lasting twice as long.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can not get out of stuns.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes.

I reported this in the PTR, but it went to live anyways:

What is your character name in New World: Dagrothus
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Basic attacks with the blunderbuss don’t queue when clicking before the attack animation is 100% complete.
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Attack speed of blunderbuss is reduced and requires spam clicking to attack at a decent rate.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Left click with two bullets loaded, then left click again before the animation is complete. Your second attack doesn’t go off.

Have reported my 2 legendary IG changed to epic a few patches ago , the devs asked for info , then they asked again , gave them screenshots and confirmation of the bug …guess what ?..FUCKING NOTHING … I’m going to stay on here because it has more content than the game at this point , thanks.

• What is your character name in New World: Eyvind
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Windows cursor appears from nowhere in the game when holding down the right click to parry or aim with the bow, for example. This never happened to me before 1.5.0. As seen in the video below, once the cursor appears, I can continue parrying but I can’t change the direction of my character since it’s the cursor that’s being controlled. I have to open the menu to make it disappear.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t use the right mouse click
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Link to the video : New World 1.5.0 cursor bug ? - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: ReconUHD
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: the spikes Isabella sends out that used to follow players, don’t move any more and instead just form a small circle around her. Making the melee suffer from not able to attack is one thing, unable to see her moves half the time due to the light from the spikes enveloping her is a different thing entirely.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: see above
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: unable to
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: entire tempest’s heart
    [/quote]
    What is your character name in New World: ReconUHD
    What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
    Describe the issue you are experiencing: faction colours not showing in map
    Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unable to see who controls what at a glance
    (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: tried restarting game, did not fix.
    (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open map

klick left on filters and activate it on the last point. so you will the who controls which city