Stroage chest has messed up name:

2 Likes

What is your character name in New World: Svelner

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    If you shoot Splitting Grenade at ur feet, the grenade disappears

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    well it effect the way i personally using the grenades, that could be annoying as it dosnt explodes as it should

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Blunderbuss Bug - YouTube

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Shoot Splitting Grenade at your feet

• When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone) all the time

1 Like

Can’t slot gems in “Conscript’s Amulet”. PvP Track gear.

dynasty last boss zhou taiying attack is bugged, the boomerang she throws has a delayed impact even if u dodge it. and the summoners are still invisible sometimes.

Commander chen and isabella’s dogs hitbox are buggy, not reachable with light attacks.

Ice Gauntlet Abilities Ultimate Chill and Weakening Gust, operate outside of the the Rend spectrum and can therefore bypass the -30% rend cap. They also are categorizes as “Weaken” effects, and can have thier duraations extended by the Enfeebling ring perk, even though they don’t actually weaken (i.e. Weaken is reducing enemy damage).

As there are two issues, I will break them down seperately. I will deep dive into Weaken mis-catergorization first:

Weakening Gust’s Status Effect:

Ultimate Chill’ Status Effect:

Enfeebling Ability Data for Reference:

Next I will explain that it operates outside of the Rend Spectrum and is therefore not capped, and abilities these addition resistance modifiers above Rend.

Tooltips for Reference:

Typically abilities that affect resistances or incoming damage are classified as Rend (Fortify if positive), and move on the rend/damage absorbtion scale (capped at -30%), see below:

This is true even if the ability does not specifically use the Rend terminology in the tooltip, e.g. Void Gauntlet’s Disintergrate, is catergorized as Rend, and therefore abides by the cap.

Now if we look at Weakening Gust and Ultimate Chill, we see they operate on an completely different System. i.e. WKN, which is weakness.

For Reference WKN is the system that defines mobs elemental weaknesses, as below:

For reference, here is the Vital Data for an Invasion Brute which is part of the Corrupted:

Outside of Utimate Chill and Weakening Gust, the Weakness system is only used to define mobs vital data.

TLDR:

• Weakening Gust and Ultimate Chill are catergorized as Weaken, even though they do not apply the weaken effect. But benefit from weaken duration increasing abilities/perks.
  • Weakening Gust and Ultimate Chill operate outside of the Rend spectrum, and can therefore bypass the cap. They instead use a system primarily used to define the elemental weaknesses of mobs. This system has no caps, and can be stacked on top of Rend even through it is effectly the same thing.

@Aenwyn

2 Likes

Rapier bleed passives do not work as intended:
Heavy Punches and To the Bones do not increase futured tondo bleed duration.
Aswell, Finish is miss very often even on direct hit, sometimes it miss even in PvE on BIG hitboxes NPC

Perk Leeching furry is bagged aswell.
It said 28% dmg leeched.
Here is an example:
i land 2 hits 286+273 and 412+393, i should heal 28% of that dmg + 10% from amulet,
559 dmg → should heal 156 - 170 hp (if devine works correctly), but in result i healed from 2802 health to 2933 (132 HP healed)
From crit hit, 802 dmg, i should heal 225 - 247 health, but in real it was 2968 - 3157 health (189 HP healed).

So in fact it is minimum 5% difference in real healing numbers and mentioned. (And who knows, does devine work on this perk)

Finish hitbox is bugged aswell,
you will not hit target with Finish, if target is right side of your character:
here is a few screenshots

1. I miss
  2. Hit
  • What is your character name in New World: cattboy pvp
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Insatiable gravity well staggers targets on explosion
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not intended
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Desync 1 5 2 - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Use the perk (not sure if on armor or weapon, probably armor)
  • When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone) 6/3/22 @ 4:48PM AEST

before last patch instability even root you…

Some weapon/armor/jewelry perks not working after starting game. I have to remove item, then equip again to make them work (apply bonuses).
Example with my Smooth Bone Ring:

after starting game stamina is 100 (Hearty perk not working)

after removing and equip ring again stamina is 110 (how it should be with Hearty perk)

• What is your character name in New World: GrayYeou
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: World Abaton
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Could not pick up ‘‘The way the cookie crumbles’’ quest item ‘‘collect cookie ingredients from lushhills smuggler’’. It does drop the bag but the bag is empty.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I couldn’t finish the quest and had to travel across world to start a new quest.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, i tried the unstuck, reopened the game but nothing worked.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fix the bug
  • When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone) Around 2.24PM GMT+3 Sunday 12th of june.
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: hatchet berserk doesnt work. Swapped weapons to IG, ability hotkey Q worked, swapped back to hatchet, berserk didnt work
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Hatchet Berserk broken - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Joined OPR, wasn’t able to use berserk.
  • When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone) 2022-06-12 8:31 pm PST
    cattboy pvp
    delos server
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Oblivion has stagger? Leaping strike on cooldown but was never used, watch video
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Leaping Strike Bugged 1 - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure, was hit with oblivion, while using heavy attack, pressed leaping strike to cancel heavy attack to leap, but didn’t go anywhere and ability went on cooldown
  • When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone) 5:19 pm PST 6/12/22

name character : Idmpro
server utopia

isue i cancel item iron ingot 8000+ at trade post ,but that item not back to storage or my bag

Ice Storm and Ice Shower duration slows after leaving are not being affected by 300 CON passive.

300 CON Passive:

Ice Storm Duration:

Ice Shower Duration:

There is a much longer list, because each perk/passive you can put on Ice Shower/Storm has a different status effect name, and I just put 1 example above. Here is longer list below, and the CC tag is missing in all of them:

For Reference Other Slow abilities in the game have both the SLow and CC tags, and are therefore working correctly:

VG Orb:

Longer list: New World Status Effects, Page 1 - New World Database

@Aenwyn @MinerTarv

What is your character name in New World: Lureczka1981
What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central/Bran
Describe the issue you are experiencing: In the process of switching weapons, she disappeared. I did not scare her because she was specially blocked to prevent it.
When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone): 15:30 CEST

1 Like

Bump this bug, DOT (bow’s poison) kills still don’t count in OPR.
17 vs 21

1 Like

this is super annoying i run a bleed/poison build

• What is your character name in New World: Dana Spender
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Irkalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Skysong Maiden Ping and Corrupted Emissary retreating in the middle of the fight. Possibly due to some incorrect collision with the ground what make lose the way to deal damage to the player.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasting time and potions. It’s frustrating to the player see the boss on low life recovery full life.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Fight the bosses again.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Pushing the bosses to the center stage it’s more likely to happen
  • When did this happen? (Relative time and timezone)