[Megathread] New World Update 1.5.4 Bug Reporting

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track new bugs that popped up due to the most recent update, the 1.5.4 Update.

You can find our Known Issues list for the Arenas Update here and the Update 1.5.4 Feedback Megathread here.

Please use the template below so we can get as much information possible to provide to the team:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone)

We thank you for helping us improve New World and for keeping this thread solely on the bugs and exploits you are experiencing.

1 Like

Invigorated Punishment (Invigorated Punishment - Perk - New World Database) perk doesn’t work correctly. It gives me 0% of damage boost per buff on me (maybe it should be 0), and it gives me only 2% of damage boost from 5 buffs on my target. Looks like it doesn’t care about long-time buffs (maybe it’s ok). And it doesn’t care about buff stacks on target, count them as 1 buff (maybe it’s ok too). And it doesn’t care about multiple normal buffs on target (2% for 1 empower and 2% for 2 empowers, it’s not ok at all). It is strongest perk in the game and it’s not fixed since arena update launch. Please do your job.

2 Likes

So apparently there’s an issue with the stone chest, the market and the item description is stating that it provides 1050KG of storage however as a tier 2 item it only provide 650GK of storage, me and a friend tested it and confirmed that the item description is incorrect and it will NOT provide 1050KG and the correct amount of 650 KG is what is applied to the town storage.

As a result the prices of stone storage chests are currently increasing drastically under this misconception.

AGS pls fix it. we waited 3 weeks :slight_smile:

You screwed the pooch on this one.

My 2000 hour account cant talk in global - says its less than 72 hours old.
ALL my outfits have gone.

No wonder you’re hemorrhaging users. I barely play as it is.

Gideon The Ninth, El Dorado.

character - ID10Tshooter
server - Camalot
bug - shop showing no skins, unable to talk in global even though i have 92 days , 21 hours played
effects - none of my purchased skins are showing, none of the twitch drop skins are showing. and unable to talk to anybody, all purchased / unlocked emotes are missing also

1 Like

ARKSKI
SEVER MAMMMAR
BUGS LOST ALL SKINS HAVE NO ACHIEVEMENTS cant speak in chat cause says my account has to be 72 hours old when I have 300 hours on game this bug should not have happened

Bei mir der selbe Fehler,
kann im chat nicht schreiben. Angeblich wäre mein Konto keine 72 Stunden alt.
Alle meine Skins sind weg

Character Quih
Server Pluto
I have no skins, 0 tokens left (should be about 4500), have no gallop emote, and no tent.
Game says I haven’t played 3 hours so can’t speak in global (Steam puts me at 1242 hours played).
Please advise.
I ported to a new town and things are magically ok now.

• What is your character name in New World: Harryn

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena/Maramma

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Fortify Perk from Fortifying Sacred Ground is not working on group members. It works on healer, but not the group members when they are taking damage.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes encounters needlessly harder than what they already are. This happens with weapons that have the perk and with armor that has the perk.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Working on it.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Step into an instance, pull a mob or group of mobs. Cast Sacred Ground. Healer will see the shield icon pop up when they are getting healed from the SG. Watch your group members step into it as they are taking damage, and will only get the heal, but not the fortify (shield icon).

• When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone): near 11:00 PM EST in Lazarus, on the Orofena server, last night 21 June 2022.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Richter
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado

I have never seen this faction mission In SM before, but it came up in MountainHome Outpost -which sends you to great Cleave (Plunder: Old Myrkgard Forest (elite) This is one is supposed to be based out of Eastburn Outpost in GC.

1 Like

Little thing.

The picture for the mandolin and upright bass in the shop are swapped. Or a mandolin is WAY bigger than I thought lol

1 Like

So I take it the fortify bug with sacred ground is not going to receive attention? It’s complicating runs needlessly. If it’s designed as intended, where fortify does not proc when being healed while standing in sacred ground, can you please say so? Thanks

Deft Soft Boots - Are unable to be locked to prevent accidental salvage

I forgot to include that this was the quest reward for the newest V. Knights story chain update.

deft

1 Like

What is your character name in New World: Bloodcrunch
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tartarus

Describe the issue you are experiencing: When buying Covenant faction gear lvl 33 and reforging it with the covenant seals, e.g. “Covenant Occultist Seal” , the gear after reforging can than only be equipped at lvl 40+, so you cannot use it right away. Sadly, this is only visible in the crafting station.
Is this a bug or an exploit: Probably a bug, dont think this is intended, since the lower lvl items work apropriate ( or if not, i didnt realize it with negative impact)

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Kinda wasted the faction tokens, since i did not expect the level to go up, only cos of reforging
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, tried different item/Token combinations from the lvl 33 items
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Buy lvl 33 blue Covenant Armor, then try to reforge the gear with e.g " Covenant Occultist Seal", after that the lvl requirement is lvl 40
When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) June 24, 10 PM CEST

Can we get this Cheeky spot fixed for those spawn camping with a musket where noone can reach them unless they know how to exploit themselves.

• What is your character name in New World: TTVPermaGamingPG
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Spot where by spawn where you can climb real high and snipe
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
    Twitch