[Megathread] New World Update 1.6.1 Bug Reporting

And the other issues?

1: issue with Ramaapping Movement keys to arrows keys being bugged ?
2:; issue with Gravity Well not working 80% of the time
3: issue with failed teleport still ongoing for 7 months ?

• and the issue where it doesnt let you teleport at all and you need to log out for 5 minutes
    4: rubberbanding ety aka server performance since summer patch …

when can we expect fixes?

• What is your character name in New World: Newbbie
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: CoS
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: gypsum casts are giving the same expertise bumps as pre-patch! They, according to patch notes, should be having higher expertise bumps.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: progression is slower than intended
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: n/a
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open a gypsum cast that gives expertise bumps
  • When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) since the summer patch dropped

Please fix Lv 75 Music (Track) buff doesn’t give 1000 according to your path notes but only 100 , I understand it’s just another thing that doesn’t work again like half the game now. Thank you

Food buffs are not displaying at any time when food is eaten. It also seems like the effects from food buffs are not working (healing buffs, proficiency boost buffs, etc).

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Damgot
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nysa
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Explosive arrow doesn’t work if not fire on an ennemi or dirt. On stone or construction the arrow simply pass through the ground without any effect
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Explosive arrow (Bow) is unusable
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Take a bow with explosive arrow capacity. Fire an explosive arrow on a stone ground
  • When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) : Everytime with the 1.6.1 patch
1 Like

I’d like to report that desync, rubberbanding and stuttering is still extremely common in all kinds of gamemodes, and that it is probably worse than it’s ever been. So might wanna look at that.

2 Likes

orly.

A visual bug to me would be graphical glitch or using the wrong color on, how I envision it, the “quality layer” of an item (why make 5 different icons for each item quality color; just apply a color change to the background of the item). Or displaying the wrong item icon. Like a Hammer getting a Staff icon.

Odd how it happens to be Azoth. And not, say, a sausage. Or showing Azoth, but giving, correctly, the ‘bug dust’ or bugs.

What is your character name in New World: LocalRuffian

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle Of Steal

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Spicy Cabbage Soup Food Buff is not working for me. I Can’t see any food buffs above my health/stamina bar.

Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t craft 595 to 600 Armor.

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I used the Spicy Cabbage Soup Food and the crafting range does not increase. Any food I use the buff does not show above my health/stamina bar.
The Armor inspirations buff is running in morningdale, everfall and ebonscale where all my houses are.
I am wearing full armor and jewerly crafting gear, I have all 3 major trophies equipped at my house. I have all legendary mats.
Logging off and relogging did not solve issue.

When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone): August 4,2002, 12:00 pm, CENTRAL

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Tiergan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When fishing and you catch a show a fish you can double click hold into an instant cast.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit Minor
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: You can recast at a faster rate to fish a little quicker.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: None
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Catch a fish and when displaying you catch click once follow by a click hold real fast and you will instant cast.
  • When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) 08/04/22 3:05 PST

It’s not just baskets showing the 0 azota vial visual glitch.

Orb/caches are also displaying the same.

Thanks for the report, appreciate it, I believe the fix we are testing should cover all the places where this Azoth image was never intended to show up including the caches and baskets.

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World:
    Meilingst

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Duration for shirking fortification is 6 secs. I have the Fortified perk on my amulet but it does not extend the duration for shirking fortification on my armor.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug i think

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Fortified perk not working as intended

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

• When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone)
    4 august 2022

Pls check and advise. Thank you

1 Like

(Allied and enemy) Maelstrom still moving aimed AOE abilities away from where they should be. Impossible to place a pillar of fire, a sacred ground, etc. on a person casting maelstrom.

2 Likes

azoth vial still cannot use fixed it pls

they can.
left click > salvage > max amount u can open is 19 ( if u have 1-50 azoth ) or 20 vials if u have 0 azoth

What is your character name in New World:
THOR Dominikson

What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Nysa

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Ice Gauntlet’s “ice shower” 4 second slow does not dispell with the use of the “Berserking purge” hatchet passive in the berserk tree.

Is this a bug or an exploit:
Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
I can’t get out of the slowdown as was expected before the latest updates

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
no

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

This ice “slow” in database categories are not “debuff” or “cc” like other slow

when you are in an “ice shower” you have to wait for the 1 second “root” to pass, then once the “ice shower” slowdown is on you, you can use the “berserk” skill with the “berserking” passive purge" and normally you should remove the slowdown as per the perks

When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
for a few months after the recent updates.

3 Likes

Can you check, does it affected by caster’s gear? I mean check will it work if caster in light and than in mid.
There is a bug with Medium\heavy\300 const perk, that making CC uneffectable, atleast it is so with Stun and knock back effects. Freedom has no effect from user in mid+ gear, only if in light

upper post

What is your character name in New World:
THOR Dominikson

What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Nysa

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Aerial transmission is not working correctly, the disease disappears when the cloud disappears, it should stay 10 seconds on the target and apply weaken as well.

Is this a bug or an exploit:
Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
make this perks more useful

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
no

“to your target for 10s”

“cloud on impact that lingers in place for 6s”

“Duration : 10s”

launch the “infected throw” skill with the “aerial transmission” passive on the ground when an opponent passes through the cloud, and you will see that the debuff disappears at the same time as the cloud on the opponent.

When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
all the time for months

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Hrrmm
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot craft virtuoso drum. Craft attempt hangs, and then fails every time. I am able to craft other items without issue.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unable to craft item
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Have materials for Virtuoso’s drum. Go to workshop. Select Virtuoso’s Drum. Attempt to craft.
  • When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) 8/5/2022. 9:05am PST