[Megathread] New World Update 1.6.2 Feedback

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track feedback that popped up due to the most recent update, 1.6.2.

You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.

You can find our Update 1.6.2 Bug Megathread here.

Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the 1.6.2 Update out of this Megathread is much appreciated!

Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!

See you in Aeternum!

1 Like

All the the music including all the boss music in Barnacles & Black Powder has been bugged since week 2 or 3 of the Summer patch PTR release and has been reported multible times since it was noticed that same week and beyond

And yet even with all the weeks after that + the 2 week delay after live release AGS has still not managed to fix the issue

2 Likes

Mutations need to have a higher cap than 25/week. Either add more, or change it so each player can open X per week.
Our company used to be all about helping lower GS power up/get through lower level mutations, and now none of us want to do lower mutations since that means it’s one less m10 we can do. Those who can only do 1-6 are struggling to find competent players to complete the mutations since none of the 625’s want to waste a mutation run on 1-6.
We also ran into issues towards the end of the week when some players had used all 25, and we had to find other (competent) players to fill in.

Increase weekly mutation limits.

Lots of feedback on this and it can be a hybrid where cap is increased, but rewards or shards are still locked.
Lots of middle ground.

But this is actively effecting many players directly, and many players indirectly who need a Tank or healer towards the end of the week

Kind of surprised no one is talking about the transfer cooldown. I am a fan, but just a little shocked.

1 Like

Apologies for not posting this here instead of making a topic in the Game Feedback section.

Completed six (6) Barnacles and Black Powder (BBP) expeditions and not a single time did any of the main bosses drop a Obsidian Gypsum from their boss loot bags. Additionally, I am not daily capped for Obsidian Gypsum and one was in my inventory prior to conducting BBP expeditions from my explanation below.

Previously conducting the six BBP runs, I’ve collected only one Obsidian Gypsum from Skysong Maiden Ping (L60 named elite from Skysong Temple), and after defeating her at least 8 times in 30 min, she only dropped the Obsidian once when the Obsidian Gypsum cool down is supposed to be a 5 minutes after the initial Obsidian drop. So, I should have recieved all three (3) obsidians in 10-15 min after the first time I defeated her which was not the case and I do understand the bags can be random at times with loot. Just pointing it out there that after 30 min of farming the Obsidian, I was only able to loot one the entire 30 minute grind.

People are becoming invincible after running Barnacles, i read at least one instance of the person consuming a lost ward potion, others did not indicate this. But it seems to persist through OPR and 3v3.

Many of them posted as soon as they noticed and were getting called cheaters in hopes to avoid a ban.

2 Likes

Bad decision to merge servers a few days before the biggest New World update.
I can’t get into the game due to the huge queues that exceed 900 players waiting. Queues starts from 4PM to 2AM. I can’t enjoy what the game has to offer. The event is going to end and I’m just not going to get what I had planned.
By: Devaloka Adventure SA Server.

Dungeon bosses do not drop Obsidian Gypsum. You get Sapphire gypsum, instead, for beating the entire dungeon.

1 Like

So what happened to items with 4 perks? I recall reading that in the patchnotes for the summer update but don’t see any 4 perks items. Am I misunderstanding something?

Refreshing, Refreshing Evasion and Refreshing Ward when they appear on a Weapon should also be buffed, as apposed to when they appear on armor.

Otherwise they are always going to be insiginificant and Refreshing Move will be superior on weapons.

@Aenwyn @Luxendra @Kay

1 Like

Please add more/new Earring perks to the game. Earring has the weakest perk bucket of all items in the game and there is nothing to strive towards, becuase Champion’s Earring is already the best (if not a Healer) and it drops from PvP track.

We need something new and interesting, for other classes besides Healers to strive towards. Note: My comment is related to Earrings for PvP, where there is limited perks related to it.

@Aenwyn @Luxendra @ShadowFax @Kay

1 Like

PvP track needs a better algorithm, it is not very smart. Each choose needs to at least be a viable one.

Look at this, one is just a worse version of the other:

Please increase weekly mutation limit or add orbs back on top of weekly limit…trying to help people that don’t often play and looking for specific roles. Rather have friends they play with than randoms once they have capped out. not cool

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.