[Megathread] Server Transfer Questions Megathread

All assets of the character are transferred so Gold would still populate from prior to new

1 Like

Sorry, I was responding to a different statement. I was referring to our target time to deploy character transfers.

2 Likes

So me and a few friends of mine are on a server on the same server set as the other half of our friend group, Will we be able to transfer over to them or are we now forced to make new characters after 60+hours already played here.

2 Likes

And it’s not like they care. they got my $40 last year. it’s well and truly gone. and they don’t care if I rage uninstall.

I do wonder how many players will be at the beach on the new server where I start over from scratch. If it’s open. And I can “Play with my friends”

Welcome to how to kill your game 101

1 Like

Yeah, the double back here is really unfortunate. Spent the first week of launch playing more or less from sunrise to sunset, accrued around 100 hours. No way I’m restarting because of a misstep on their part. I liked the idea of some type of reparation in the form of double xp, but that feels more like a band-aid solution to an injury that required stitches.

2 Likes

Imagine the amount of account selling or trading🤔

Btw, Currently a lvl50 on US East almost all gathering and professions at 100. LOOKING TO TRADE for a US west account with similar specs

Message me for real Inquiries!

3 Likes

I mean the lies just keep coming, saying it is impossible to “tag” a character on a server in a different region is an outright lie. You do know a lot of your player base work in IT related fields right? You should probably reevaluate statements that are blatantly false if you are going to publish them publicly.

3 Likes

so even after i have waited patiently, and joined a low pop server because you guys locked out servers preventing me playing with friends i will not be able to transfer my character to their server because its in a different world set? are you guys for real? At what point did you guys think of informing people that this was going to be the case? would have been great knowledge when you made public that server transfers were going to be a thing and i didn’t have to waste two week putting time and effort into a character that i am never going to play with my friends with! The absolute shit show of this game is unfathomable.

2 Likes

A few things.

First of all the players who made the decision because of your message about posibility to transfer to the server of choise from exsiting server in to the another, a less populated should be rewarded for supporting the game, being patience, not aditionaly punished. Thanks to those people the issue with queue dissapeared faster and more people could enjoy the game.

Second thing is, that most of those people made the decision, because they were playing at overpopulated servers/world as you calling them, so they were expecting to return to the server which they temporary left, those server can’t be closed for them, that’s not acceptable and totally unfair if it’s gonna be true.

What means, that all the servers should be unlocked for atleast first week or two. After that time all the tokens removed from any player, no matter if it was used or not and the people who used token rewarded atleast with a special title.

1 Like

I think they mean with the automated system they have currently. I dont wanna put words into their mouth, but yeah… The CM’s can only do what they devs allow ya know…

Could you guys put in a request to allow this functionality? <3

1 Like

The transfer of regions is not difficult at all if you want to do it other companies have already done it.
wanting is power

1 Like

What the fuck? It was explicitly stated on your twitter there would be transfer from and to ANY server AND between regions. Now we’re a whole group of EU players stuck on a US server because your community manager could not get his facts straight?

We’re out.

6 Likes

This is bad for one reason…you jumped the gun, The size of servers should have been increased first…we have a rather large group of companies that are a huge family, quite a few could not get into our server and under this rule, they will still not be able to do so…PLEASE fix this, or allow people to save the ticket until you get your acts together on this.

1 Like

Oh hey, this beach is so cool. I wonder if other players start here again?
Like for the fifth time since Alpha.

Guess I’ll slog through the first 2/3 of the game and hope the last 1/3 is worth it.

Thanks for the response!

So me and a few friends of mine are on a server on the same server set as the other half of our friend group, Will we be able to transfer over to them or are we now forced to make new characters after 100+hours already played here.

3 Likes

Well, that was actually pretty fun while it lasted

2 Likes

From what i understood “server set” doesn’t matter as long as it’s in same region, the only thing what matters is region and if the server is open or locked, if it’s marked as locked you can’t transfer, also you are not allowed to create a new character.

How will faction work? My friend wants to come over. Leave his purple on his server and join Green once he’s here. On our server, Green and Purple are pretty even, yellow is least strong. He thinks you can only join the weakest faction? Is that true or can they join any faction on transfer?