[Megathread] Server Transfer Questions Megathread

I swear I saw a twitter post saying we would be able to transfer characters between regions, which is why I made my character on USWest - on the only server that wasn’t packed with a massive queue at launch. I have been waiting patiently to be able to join my friends on their closed server on USE, hoping when xfers come we could all move to the same place. Many of my company members are in the same boat. Not being able to play with my friends or having to re-roll a new toon would make me probably uninstall this game.

2 Likes

But dw Damingy they got your money ^^

This is a fucking joke. I tried to help them and myself by playing on low population. All of EU had long queues at the time. They literally asked us to do so and confirmed in amazon games support chat and on twitter ‘‘yes you can region transfer and yes you can move to the most populated servers’’

2 Likes

You will be able to do same World Set transfers.

What you wont be able to is transfer a second character to a world set if it already has ANOTHER character of yours living there.
You can only have ONE character per World Set.

Ps: you can click on the little up arrow on the quoted text to go to the message and see the CM reply directly.

they don’t care. they got their $40 lol

1 Like

I’m level 50 and no way am I starting over just to join my high level friends on USEast. I am also astonished anyone at Amazon thinks this is acceptable in any way. We played on USWest because that was the only place we could and we were told we could transfer later. Let us transfer between regions like you said you would or this game is doomed.

6 Likes

This is not an acceptable level of service, AGS.

2 Likes

Screw your lies! I just wasted 173+ hours LMFAO I cant anymore

4 Likes

Same around 175 hours as well and they try to brush it off

2 Likes

112 myself. Would be like 125 but I chose not to play yesterday and today because of this garbage. Disheartening.

2 Likes

same reason here, no point. I can reroll but what if they do listen. Just more time wasted

2 Likes

Right? My friend who played the beta told me about the server transfer last night and asked if I was gonna make another character and he said personally he would do it because he likes to grind in games and has already done it 3 times and Im like thats your personal play style. I already put 26 hrs in this game and got to level 26 Im not going to repeat that. If I was only level 10 or something I might of considered it. I know how the game is now so it be easier to level up a 2nd time but its such a waste. If they aren’t going to let us transfer they better compensate us like have us start at the level our main character is with a token or something. Otherwise nah they owe us all refunds.

Yeah I’m not going to re-roll. I might not even play but sparingly until they allow region transfers (however that may be - if I have to pay a little bit, fine).

1 Like

You did indeed see official posts stating that transferring between regions was going to be possible.

You didn’t imagine it, dont worry. Lol.

There are numerous posts throughout this thread showing screen shots of the posts.

2 Likes

Yeah and now their new post says unfortunately the old info was wrong and were like how!? Dont yall monitor what you guys say?

If they gave our new characters to start at the level of our previous character Id take it even if I had to redo all the old quests atleast my level would be the same.

1 Like

smash the refund button guys. Its the only thing that they will listen to. They could care less about a buying customer complaining on the forums

1 Like

If things don’t change and due to the amount of proof out there, IMO this is 100% refundable even with Steam policy or even the case of legal issues for whoever wants

1 Like

they also couldn’t care less about a non-paying customer complaining.

they will point to Steam and Steam will point to AGS so good luck. We got fucked