• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Midian

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I can’t place a camp anywhere. It says “Camping not unlocked”

• How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Couldn’t place a camp for respawns

• Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No

• Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    It happened after I was AFK kicked from the game.

• What is your character name in New World: SpazeGranade (But is independent from character)
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Styx (But is independent from server)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When starting the game the setting under Visuals > Monitor gets reset back to “Monitor 1”. As far as I can tell it gets properly saved in “user_preload_settings.cfg” under “e_monitorIndex”.
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Its just annoying
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes - Manually changing the setting on every launch
  • Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: (Dont think this is needed)
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Change Monitor setting and restart game
  • What is your character name in New World: Morgan Lakmor
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Oceana
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Facial hair is missing after patch
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am sad and my chin is cold
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in. Relaunching the game did not return my lovely goatee.
2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Recksters
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Morrow
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot see the company of players in chats
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Yes, recruiting, communication
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: By deleting the %AppData% but it only works for one game session

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I simply hover my mouse over the username of players chatting and cannot see their company. Even my own company.

I run Windows 11, with the latest updates, drivers, etc…

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Vtal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Weapons from Outpost Rush Caches doesn’t roll recently added perks such as [Thwarting Strikes], [Thwarting Counter] [Plagued Crits] etc. (on nwdb those perks have almost 8% to appear, didn’t saw a single perk after opening 70+ caches and watched other people open it )
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: no
    Unboxing 100+ OPR Caches (Post February Patch) | New World Delos AP Southeast - YouTube
  • What is your character name in New World: BrewBelliedBear
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rivadeneyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I can’t run for a brief period after using burn out.
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Feels terribly clunky compared to something like a dodge roll.
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes.
    Screen capture - 6945e43465135a6ee4405258c476d217 - Gyazo
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in, equip a fire staff and burn out, use burnout, try to run as it ends.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Octavian Gaius
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Character stutters/mini-rubberband while running.
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Negatively, it is terrible when it happens in PvP. But happens all the time.
  • Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I tried, I cannot capture the stuttering.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I am not sure, I have IG/VG but it happens when I sprint randomly, but fairtly commonly.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Octavian Gaius
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Resourse (Honey Tree, Shock motes, Earth Crags) all missing in top half of Weaver’s Fen, even two burned houses are missing.
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Negatively, this was a run I ran daily to gather and do the daily faction missions.
  • Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I did the run and normally more would be visible on map, but there is nothing there.

Opening 100+ chest = 0 Smelter gear, is the drop rate really that low?

• What is your character name in New World: cattboy pvp
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: lagado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Attack queing/buffering too sensitive, false fires abilities after weapon swap
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Uses abilities unintentionally after weapon swap. The patch notes state weapon swapping will que an ability, but it should start queing AFTER you press a weapon swap, not before
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Hotkey Mashing - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Press ability hotkey, ability uses, swap weapons, same hotkey triggers
7 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Ambrose Salvator
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: skills double tapped cast after weapon swap
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: strange skill queing
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have
    experienced:

It actually works with all skills if you double tap q,e,or r then swap weapons it will cast the double tapped key after the swap.

The exception appears to be targetted skills only function that way when cast first.

7 Likes

What is your character name in New World: Dozer
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Styx
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Missing group members and markers on the map
How did the issue effect your gameplay: Hard to track them
Were you able to recover from the issue: No

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just be in a group, eventually sometimes both markers and members will disappear on the world map

• What is your character name in New World: cattboy pvp
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: lagado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All attacks stops Leaping Strikes ability from Sword and Shield, when in motion
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant use leaping strike
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Leaping Strike bug - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Activate leaping strike, take damage, stops leaping strike instantly
2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Luxendra-Riv
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rivadeneyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Player Inventory Icon has the Syndicate logo instead
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Create a new character, play through the tutorial

In addition, after finishing the tutorial, the inventory icon appears but the PvP flagged icon still persists. My bio says I am not part of a faction though.

4 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: StonedSnoopBr
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Spear damage (even critical) hits like a feather with 330 Dex/ 150 Con and Light Armor
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: I think it´s a BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I have a chopstick paired with my bow, so the weapon is useless now.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    The Desync is a bonus bug, even with low latency
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Login, Get a GS621 spear (using the one that drops in genesis), equipe a 615 GS set for PVP (Light armor), set you Con to 150/Dex to highest level possible and hit someone on PVP.
2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Jorduin
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Voidblade dismisses, causes animation lock/stutters and/or prevents heavy attacks only allowing light attacks.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Negatively impacted combat performance regularly, as well as looking terrible.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Eventually on recasts.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Feb Update, Broken VoidBlade New World - YouTube
    1.Use abilities
    2.Swap weapons
    3.Summon voidblade
    4.Spam attacks + Dodge
    5.Rinse Repeat - it should occur before long. It seemed to happen more often in OPR where desync is more pronounced.

Throughout the above linked video I am attempting to use a Heavy Attack rather than the Light Attacks you see being executed. Its also noteworthy parts of my toon’s body and armor will disappear while the issue is present.

• What is your character name in New World: -l— Kyle —l-

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: non-legandary gear showing legendary with double stats

• How did the issue effect your gameplay: false stats and item quality

• Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: aquire non 600 names item from mutation dungeons.

1 Like

At least they don’t discriminate against Amputees.

• What is your character name in New World: cattboyy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: el dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Outpost Rush cache grants 1 item
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Didn’t receive proper rewards
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open outpost rush cache, only given 1 shield, checked inventory, only 1 shield

Please copy, paste, and fill out the template below to submit an entry

• What is your character name in New World: Ymrith
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brittia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Several bug still going around
  • Recap of each aptitude level gained once you zone into dungeon or OPR
  • Still unbelievable but we can’t see % of territory Boons. You put this in an older patch and removed it.
  • Icons still becoming everything you can imagine.
  • Beeswax and other mats for crafting replicas not searchable in trade post.
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Destroying QoL
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: …
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play the game

I was wondering, are you sure you are really reading the bug reports? Looking at the answer you gave in the last dev video, about luck, I’m quite sure you didn’t even read the community question.

1 Like