[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.4 Bug Megathread

• What is your character name in New World: MaSaKaKII
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lagado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My item sold without giving me any of gold.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lose of my money because this bug .
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO!!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I need my money back please do something.

“Crouching sometimes triggers healing” If this is the issue theyre working on its VERY understated. Instant MAX health when crouching once or twice in a sacred ground. THIS IS A BUG THAT NEEDS PRIORITIZED. people are using this already in open world pvp. This is going to be used as an exploit in a war. People are already throwing everything into conflict to utilize the bug.

Character Name: SkunkSir
    Issue that occurred: 180+Armorsmithing not rolling within Gearscore block(see pic)
    Time and Date: 15:00 - 29/10/2021
    World/Server:- Menkar
    Location where issue occurred - Everfall Outfitting T5 Crafting bench
    Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue - Just apply anything that ggives +* to armorsmithing to increase your base score and it doesnt have any effect (see pic)
  • What is your character name in New World: Code of Conduct
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Asgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Entropy boss in Malevolence, Edengove is only spawning one time at server restart.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Certain items that drops from this boss is essential to weaponsmithing crafting to boost gear score, as well as needing to be killed to complete certain quest lines.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, now I got mental issues and a broken screen.

Permanent 10% Damage Absorbtion

• Character Name: vertz
  • Issue that occurred: Outnumbered Greathammer Perc - 10% dmage absorbtion when surrounded by 2+ enemies stays on once activated and greathammer stays the weapon in use
  • Time and Date: 1:14am 30/10/2021
  • World/Server: Eridu (AP Southeast)
  • Location where issue occurred: Open world
  • Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue: have the talent Outnumbered talented, engage more than 2 enemies and the buff activates and stays active even after enemies are killed and there are none nearby as long as the hammer is not swittched from the weapon in use.

EDIT: I used the fast travel system and the bug seems to have stopped activating.

I have MANY bug reports on the forums with no replies, so I will post links to each one here:

• What is your character name in New World: Timetraveler
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I logged into the game and on the map I saw that I had my house and that I needed to pay taxes. I continued doing some harvesting and openened the map again to recall and to my surprise my recall button disappeared. When I go to Everfall I can still see my house and my name in the list. It’s just that it suddenly says that I can purchase it.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t use fast travel, I can’t do buy orders because my storage is full, I can’t put anything from my full back into the storage. I basically can’t do anything that fills up my backpack.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What is your character name in New World: Tengri TR

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Jansenia

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Teleporting cost 3-4 times more after patch

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: yes

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

My Weight 500/1100 almost empty but nearest town coast is 310 Azoth it was 50-60 azoth before 1.04 patch with this weight

• What is your character name in New World: Pieterson
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: live-1-04-02
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All of my auctions sold without giving me any of the gold. I’m missing thousands i’m not even sure of the exact amount
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Literally made me lose all of my money
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: attached
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea how this can even happen, you guys know.
    image_2021-10-29_170904|690x355
  • What is your character name in New World: Phel’lan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vingolf / This issue is on all servers to my knowledge.
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not only does the Malevolence Boss/Dryad Beast not spawn for the Living Crystal quest, but reports of the issue have been coming in from nearly all servers for months if not a year.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug and exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I’m not able to complete the questline, the Living Crystal, nor fight the Malevolence boss with my team, who is a major open-world boss. Exploit because you can access the elite chest.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I think this is where the problem is, and just wanted to point out:

Maybe an issue is occurring between our reports and when the development team goes to fix this boss. See he spawns normally upon a server reset, but after doing damage to him, he despawns and never spawns again till the server is reset. Its possible there is miscommunication between our bug reports and the communication going to the team in charge of fixing this problem. I think it needs to be explained: the boss does not RE-spawn. If you just test to see if the boss spawns, it will look like no issue. What we are saying is that once you defeat the mobs, he spawns, and then you fight him, he despawns or dies, never to be seen again. This is the bug. In the known issues list it says “sometimes does not spawn properly” so I think they may be testing to see if it spawns at all, instead of recreating the steps we the players are taking, (i.e., fight the boss, then see if he RE-spawns, not just fight him till he spawns).

Thanks!

• What is your character name in New World: Enryeon
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: live-5-05-5
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: cant transfer because active trading post order
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i cant play new world today, unlisted all 99 order. become encumbered. cant do anything all day. until i decide to salvage and discard the equipment and item. it cost me a lot
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: i discard away the item and salvage the equipment

• What is your character name in New World: Frycry
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amenti
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not received gold from sold items + auctions expired from the market are not giving back items, they are not expiring and stuck in the market
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t get items back to relist them.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I would prefer to get them back.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: The list of the active orders is frozen and expire time is not moving. I’ll include orders expired for gold and item missing too.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just list something and it won’t expire.
  • What is your character name in New World: Michelle Lopes
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kigal
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: market itens sold but didn’t receive money and itens are gone. (i sold now 1,100 lixas for 0,87 ea and no money)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost money and time
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No(i cant recovery the money)
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: someone brought my itens at the market
  • What is your character name in New World: Jafnharr
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lethe
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All my items and materials were sold while offline, but I did not receive the gold. I can’t even imagine how much damage I’ve suffered.
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost my gold
    (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Give me back my lost gold.
    @Luxendra

Leif Mansherry
Mulitefao US-West
Pillar of Fire does not do damage to enemies if they have not become aggressive to the player.
This is a bug I have tested it at least 10 times and I am able to replicate it consistently.

• What is your character name in New World: DUKEDIG
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: AP Southeast
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Have owned a Windsward 15k house * last week, since the patch I lost ownership of the house - I still see my name listed as owning the house, but lost all perks - no fast travel, no storage etc.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I have lost access to my house that I bought in Windsward
  • What is your character name in New World: Sigmahimself
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Harpinna/Bifrost
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: If u have a shield&sword equipped u only get stats and bonuses from the shield (attributes for example) only when u have your sword drawn. not when u have your secondary in hand/drawn
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: missing stats for 200con bonus
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: well… idk
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: sadly i am not able to use record software bc i play on a potato :frowning:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: have a Sword+Shield equipped, look at your stats when the sword is drawn, then switch to your other weapon and look again. u will see the shield stats are missing
  • What is your character name in New World: Yue
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Xibalba
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Items fully sold did and I did not receive the sales. After maintence no refund was received.
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost my gold
    (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Character name: Kelsier Adler
Server cedar: forest
Pillar of fire sometime casts at my feet instantly. I do not get a chance to pick location.

Same here
Char: ProfFacelift
Issue: No coin from auction house sales → After maintainance no refund!
Bug/Exploit: Bug, which releaves you of your coin.
Recoverable: No, because no refund!