[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.4 Bug Megathread

This is gamebreaking for me, literally cannot play the game until this is fixed

• What is your character name in New World: Vexed2
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU - Vineta
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: None of my aoe spells are working at all. Ice Storm does no damage at all and does not slow. Ice Shower does not stun enemies that walk through it. Fire pillar does no damage. Fireball does not land and does no damage. Meteor shower does no damage. This is what i have spent time learning to play and is a huge part of my damage rotation meaning right now, the game is unplayable for me…
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The game is unplayable
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just play the game and try to use the spells…
1 Like

Después de la actualización, empecé a tener problemas con varias mesas, ahora son algunos problemas con varias mesas y un problema con una mesa en especial, siempre me sale intento fallido

• What is your character name in New World: Hellwrought
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Oponskoye/Vingolf
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Pillar of Fire not connecting with enemies, sometimes auto-casts at feet.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Prevents damage to mobs/players
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Cast Pillar of FIre, either auto casts at feet or casts on enemy and does 0 damage/does not connect.
1 Like
  • Firestaff pillar / fireball deals 0 damage on target

• Ice gauntlet tempest deals 0 damage

• Hatchet trishot tanks

• Light armor deals +5% damage, medium 0%. So everyone is in plate

• Lifestaff plate players are unkillable (10v2 can’t kill them even with CC combo)

• Onyx gems is decreasing ALL damages

• Armorsmith perks (like resilient or empowering fireball) don’t work

• Arcana and weaponsmith crafts are bugged (can’t craft above 591GS)

• Declaring war system is bugged : says the company HAS NOT contributed enough even if we do 50%+ influence in a conflict zone

Do something

3 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: ZwiReQQ
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Karkar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: had 43 orichalcum arrows in arrow slot. I crafted 1600 orichalcum arrows but I received only 457 arrows (for total 500 in arrow slot) and no arrows more. No arrows in the inventory and no arrows in stash. All the materials were taken from my inventory.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: well I lost materials and materials cost gold and gold cost time
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: you want a screenshot of 500 orichalcum arrows?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Craft arrows in game full of bugs

Character name: Magnusolis

Server: Blefuscu

Describe Issue: when you start Dynasty Dungeon, inevitably, one person spawns underwater. It seems to be an issue if you spawn-in with auto run enabled.

Bug/exploit: Bug

Effect Gameplay: what happens is people don’t know what to do and drown. So you enter the dungeon with one teammate dead and having to use repair parts.

Recover: you respawn, but you shouldn’t have to die entering a dungeon.

Steps to reproduce: just trying entering on auto run.

Amazon, concernant les bugs d’armes hachette/hache double et autres, il serait bien évidemment sensé de réagir rapidement, mais il est IMPERATIF de communiquer, ne serai-ce que pour nous dire que vous êtes au courant , qu’il y a un fix en cours de prépa même si il n’a pas d’ETA comme les autres.

Ce genre de problème va au delà de la simple gêne, il bouleverse en profondeur le gameplay, les chances de remporter des guerres ne se basent plus sur le skill, le farming d’élites se fait de manière abusément rapide, les donjons sont une blague , cela affecte même le farming du matériel endgame (essayer de battre quelqu’un au farming de nodes d’Orichalque si celui ci utilise le bug de 30% speed de la hache double et pas vous) ainsi que l’ambiance générale des serveurs.

Il s’agit de la pérennité de votre jeu qui est en péril . Vous devez agir vite et fort . Please. Tenez nous au moins informé de la remontée du problème ainsi que d’un éventuel délai.

My armor skin does not change when equipping new armor pieces
Character Name: Chockie Milk
Issue that occurred: Armor skin does not change
Time and Date: past 2 weeks
World/Server: Zugen / US East

@Standor thank you for the information, if you still have issues, please provide the following so we can track and check it as soon as possible:

Character Name: Javieruca
Issue that occurred: I can’t transfer servers.
Time and Date: Since transfers are supposed to work unitl now.
World/Server: Tritonis
Location where issue occurred: Trading House
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue: Selling stuff in Trader House, lost gold, can’t transfer servers.

1 Like

Thank you. Im collecting information and opening a ticket for our Dev team in order to check it.

1 Like

please check my post. i send up around 20 bugs / exploits / suggestion.

• What is your character name in New World: Beeppo
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: SA East - ANU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Sometimes (more often than i would like but not every time) with bow, when clicking to shoot poison or penetrating shot, it triggers the sound effect of the skill but doesn’t actually shoot the skill, being kept loaded and getting shooted on a second click.
    Also, i have had times when using poison shot that my enemy went through the poison and didn’t get poisoned.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    I have lost shots on pvp (possibly costing me a death) because of the first issue. I heard the sound and kept loaded on the skill losing focus and needing to reajust my aim (and getting hit because of it) or just release to reposition myself and use the skill again at a latter moment.
    On the second one, i lost damage (possibly costing me a death) and time using a skill that didn’t worked as intended.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Using those skills repetedly until it happens
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World:Sangr3al
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Metnal
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:canceled all my orders to transfer, keeps saying I have an active buy/sell order on the market
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: my friends were able to transfer now I’m stuck playing solo
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: as of yet no, spent a lot of azoth and gold to double check all the markets and have nothing open
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • What is your character name in New World:
    Caps
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Adiri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Hatchet passive “Against All Odds” and Great Axe Passives “Blood Lust” & “Center of Attention” can be permanently on and the hatchet can stack up to 300% increased damage.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    its very very bad and with Wars its hard to trust other companies and also cant really stop players using it if they have been since the start of the game.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    Definitely not
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    with the hatchet and the dmg increase for great axe it should be just staying around people and it will increase, and the blood lust I’ve had it happen by killing a mob while having the buff when looking at it.

Also there is some weird bug with storage having some sort of item limit, or just weight limit is being wonky and cannot put my entire weight amount because items wont go in even with free space.

don’t forget that the boss that’s meant to drop the weaponsmith pants bugs out and disappears when it hits 50% hp so u can’t actually get the item.

• What is your character name in New World: Leiloni
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Frislandia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Life Staff heal Beacon continues to heal you even after you step out of the circle. Sacred Ground correctly does not heal you after you leave the circle and the buffs are removed.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well I guess it makes healing people easier lol
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, still bugged
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Cast Beacon on the ground while damaged and walk into it then walk out of it.
  • What is your character name in New World: Stun Tzu
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Scheria
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The vast majority of the time, Firestaff’s Pillar of Fire does ZERO damage. When it does, it’s been very little.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The weapon is …um…useless now?
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, If I was able to, I wouldn’t be here
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World Firestaff is now COMPLETELY broken - YouTube Enjoy
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Grab a firestick, walk to the nearest animal or enemy and use it.

So wow, there is NO way you did any actual testing with this. I frankly don’t even know what to say. For reference, this firestaff is 553 gear score doing 917 damage. . I’m level 60 with 289 points in intelligence…It should do at least a bit of damage

1 Like

Taking some time to sort through these and make sure that we have all of the issues noted. We’ll have another one up for the next weekly patch!

8 Likes