[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Bug Megathread

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track new bugs that popped up due to the most recent update (1.0.5). We will update the list below when we see new issues appear. You can find our Weekly Update 1.0.5 Feedback Megathread here.

New Bugs:

• The Letter V in chat may not work properly Fixed
  • Outpost Rush may not launch even with max player cap
  • Food bug but with potions; Click a potion, click to use the potion, uses a random/other potion (not clicked)
  • Cannot interact with the Invasion War Board
  • The armorer’s inspiration buff has stopped working, so has the HP buff despite being active and owning a house in the territory
  • Some perks and other buffs are listed in 0% in other languages
  • Some companies cannot declare war due to “not enough influence”
  • Global Chat not working during/after Outpost Rush
  • Passive “Against All Odds” doesn’t work on hatchet
  • Crafting station shows 600+ gs but crafted items are <600
  • While using hatchet, you can get stuck/move really slowly if you Aim throw (Click Right Mouse Button and Z)
  • Unable to select war camp - making it impossible for players/companies to declare war
  • Outpost Rush Arrows are no longer infinite
  • Chat restriction to 72 hours even though their account is older and they relogged
  • Players can still equip two of the same weapon

Existing Bugs:

• Bonus crafting percentages for tools were displaying as 0% for non-English languages.
  • Ice Storm still does not work when switching weapons
  • Players cannot transfer servers due to active orders - Fix in progress
  • Houses and houses items in them have disappeared
  • Inconsistent Ice Storm and Pillar of Fire (as well as other Fire Staff and Ice Gauntlet AOE) spell effects. Does damage sometimes, does no damage sometimes, does damage initially, stops, then starts ticking again.
  • Empowered fireball does not increase impact damage
  • Fireball sometimes does not connect with enemies or even the ground, and just falls through the world
  • Cannot roll/dodge after reaching 250 Strength attribute points
  • Certain legendary crafting items are not appearing in game
  • Shield does not give stats when you have sword equipped if you have your secondary out
  • Malevolence Boss still does not spawn properly

For server transfers, please use the Megathread here: [Megathread] Inability to Transfer Servers

If the bug you are experiencing is not listed here, please use the template below so we can get as much information possible to provide to the team:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

We thank you for helping us improve New World and for keeping this thread solely on the bugs and exploits you are experiencing.

20 Likes
OK AGS, You did it. Im done
[Downtime] New World Update 1.0.5
Did they ban V becuase 5th of november tomorrow?
Can't type "Everfall" in game
Broken Chat - blocks common words
Fire Staff Pillar of Fire is Completely Broken Now
Shortage of carrot cake because of OPR
[BUG] Sword and Shield combo - Shield not giving attributes while holstered
Armorsmith gear score bug
Legendary crafting components not dropping
[BUG] Ice Storm does not damage bosses!
Gostaria de saber se isso Ă© Bug?
Falta de patch notes decente
[Bug] Feuerball und Perk: "Ermächtigender Feuerball"
Bitte Aaru Neustarten
Gostaria de saber se isso Ă© Bug?
Overweight Characters after the trading/market changes
Kriegsanmeldung / Invasionsanmeldung nicht möglich
No Life Crystal Core's ingame
Vai ter que ter paciencia pra jogar esse jogo
Cursor settings for Mage
Shields & attribute points (Requesting official response)
Double fire staff still working
Sword and Shield Attributes
In outpost my arrows are gone
AGS, when are you going to fix Shield attributes?
Make Shield attributes count even when not using the sword
Kann im KriegsĂĽbersicht "Armeeinfo ansehen" nicht drĂĽcken
Missing Houses After Patch 1.0.5 in Everfall and Windsward
[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Feedback Megathread
Patch notes not a single word about missing legendary items for all the legendary GS 600 Weapons
Patch notes not a single word about missing legendary items for all the legendary GS 600 Weapons
Patch 1.0.5 Umsetzung
[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Feedback Megathread
Amber Gem Scaling is the Same/constant for 20%, 30% and 40% gems
Runic Thread cannot drop
Can't sign up on Invasion
Unable to cancel a sell order because it doesn't exist
Cannot Sign Up on War Board
Haus weg nach bezahlen der Steuern
LVL 60 can’t trade or type in chat not level 10 and 72hrs old account
Acvtive buy/sell orders... that dont arent there
Can't Transfer Servers Due to Market
Ice Gauntlet still buged?
Town lifestyle buffs no longer working
Equipping more then 1 type of weapon still in game

Ice Gautlet still bug doesnt work.

• What is your character name in New World: Kvoothe
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Storm still does not work when switch weapon.
  • bug
11 Likes

Entropy boss still doesn’t respawn which is gating wep smithing pants behind server resets

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: JaqexoN
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amenti
  • The flame left by Fireball on the ground cannot deal damage.
  • The Pillar of Fire ability sometimes does no damage. And It can throw it under your feet instead of the place you choose.
  • Ice Storm can’t deal damage towards the end.
  • Unending Thaw Perk is faulty and does no damage.

*Bug

4 Likes

You can still equip the same weapon type via storage box.

2 Likes
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla, US East
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Slow/Free floating camera when using the “Evade” rapier skill
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Severely hampers rapier gameplay, making it clunky and frustrating to use for no reason.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: The issue resolves itself within a minute of occurring usually, I have yet to receive it permanently - it is still extremely gamebreaking as you basically cannot aim or move effectively once it occurs.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I will come back and edit this comment later today with video of this happening. I just want to have this up near the top of the comments as it is a huge issue for myself and other rapier players, and it has been happening since beta.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Use evade and light attack chains to reduce its cooldown, evading as frequently as possible, while moving your camera and aiming at close PVE or PVP targets. There is some sort of camera correction on evade where the game tries to auto target an enemy you are evading “around”, and I think this feature breaking is what causes the bug.
4 Likes

What is your character name in New World: isBlue
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dominora
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Storm still only ticks 1 time if the perk “Unending Thaw” is being used.
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot use any item with the Unending Thaw perk without making Ice Storm useless.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, by removing the Unending Thaw item perk.
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Equip any item with unending thaw on it. Cast Ice Storm on an enemy.

4 Likes

In der deutschen Ăśbersetzuing werden immer noch 0% GlĂĽck und so weiter angezeigt.

3 Likes

Name: Wuffelkopp
Server: Antillia
Issue: Runic Thread still missing, people can’t craft the light voindbent armor, putting them way behind in terms of armor than people who use medium/heave, putting them at an advantage for more than 3 Weeks now
Bug or Exploit: Bug
Effect of my gameplay: Can’t hold up with medium/heavy users and regarding my efforts to farm all materials I still can’t craft it which is frustrating as hell

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Diczy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I cant buy anything on the Trading post. When i open it, there is a jerk on the screen after a few seconds, like the ui is refreshing itself, then i have to go back to the TP catogory i was currently at. The issue after this is that every item, even though i buy from the same TP the item is listed at i get this message “Item is at a different trading post”
    If i try to sell anything i get “request throttled, try again”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Severely, still ongoing. This happened days before 1.0.5, even before the TP was shut down.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the Trading Post buy/sell items.

1 Like

The letter V can be used when writing words in English.
If you write in German, for example, it doesn’t work. :smiley:

1 Like
    Kin’tos

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    EU Central / Dry Tree

Account incorrectly identified as younger than 72 hours; restricted from using Faction Chat and Trading.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    I have been trying for days now to be able to craft things for company members and now I can’t again, I am VERY frustrated at this point.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    NOPE

Chat Issue:

Trade Issue:

Hours on Steam:
    0wmlmAU

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    I logged in to the game when the servers came back up. I attempted restarting the game with no improvement.

1 Like

The boss of Malevolence has been bugged since launch and there have been probably hundreds of reports about it, yet it’s not even on the list. It doesn’t respawn once killed so people are forced to wait for server restarts to kill it. I don’t see a reason to fill out your joke of a bug report template since it’s been reported god knows how many times.

2 Likes

As a reminder, please do not repost issues that are already on the list so we can keep this thread easy to read through.

3 Likes

Can we get any comment about * Certain legendary crafting items are not appearing in game* we have it in past week megathread but i cant see anything about it. Thx.!

Update you just addet it to list. Thx )

1 Like

Der Filter für Ausrüstbare Gegenstände im Auktionshaus funktioniert nicht mehr seit ein paar Tagen.

1 Like

Armor/Weapon perk “Empowering Fireball” not works Empowered Fireball Perk Doesn't Apply Additional Damage - #4 by stregz

3 Likes

Fishtepher on Sannikov Land:
Grouped up with 4 other players for the lvl 25 expedition. We had all requirements but we could not enter the expedition. After trying for 15 minutes, we discovered we could not leave the party. Vote to kick was used to leave. This is detrimental because the expedition is required for the main story quest line.