[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Bug Megathread

What is your character name in New World: isBlue
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dominora
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Storm still only ticks 1 time if the perk “Unending Thaw” is being used.
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot use any item with the Unending Thaw perk without making Ice Storm useless.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, by removing the Unending Thaw item perk.
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Equip any item with unending thaw on it. Cast Ice Storm on an enemy.

4 Likes

In der deutschen Übersetzuing werden immer noch 0% Glück und so weiter angezeigt.

3 Likes

Name: Wuffelkopp
Server: Antillia
Issue: Runic Thread still missing, people can’t craft the light voindbent armor, putting them way behind in terms of armor than people who use medium/heave, putting them at an advantage for more than 3 Weeks now
Bug or Exploit: Bug
Effect of my gameplay: Can’t hold up with medium/heavy users and regarding my efforts to farm all materials I still can’t craft it which is frustrating as hell

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Diczy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I cant buy anything on the Trading post. When i open it, there is a jerk on the screen after a few seconds, like the ui is refreshing itself, then i have to go back to the TP catogory i was currently at. The issue after this is that every item, even though i buy from the same TP the item is listed at i get this message “Item is at a different trading post”
    If i try to sell anything i get “request throttled, try again”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Severely, still ongoing. This happened days before 1.0.5, even before the TP was shut down.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the Trading Post buy/sell items.

1 Like

The letter V can be used when writing words in English.
If you write in German, for example, it doesn’t work. :smiley:

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World:
    Kin’tos

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    EU Central / Dry Tree

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Account incorrectly identified as younger than 72 hours; restricted from using Faction Chat and Trading.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    I have been trying for days now to be able to craft things for company members and now I can’t again, I am VERY frustrated at this point.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    NOPE

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Chat Issue:

Trade Issue:

Hours on Steam:
    0wmlmAU

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    I logged in to the game when the servers came back up. I attempted restarting the game with no improvement.

1 Like

The boss of Malevolence has been bugged since launch and there have been probably hundreds of reports about it, yet it’s not even on the list. It doesn’t respawn once killed so people are forced to wait for server restarts to kill it. I don’t see a reason to fill out your joke of a bug report template since it’s been reported god knows how many times.

2 Likes

As a reminder, please do not repost issues that are already on the list so we can keep this thread easy to read through.

3 Likes

Can we get any comment about * Certain legendary crafting items are not appearing in game* we have it in past week megathread but i cant see anything about it. Thx.!

Update you just addet it to list. Thx )

1 Like

Der Filter für Ausrüstbare Gegenstände im Auktionshaus funktioniert nicht mehr seit ein paar Tagen.

1 Like

Armor/Weapon perk “Empowering Fireball” not works Empowered Fireball Perk Doesn't Apply Additional Damage - #4 by stregz

3 Likes

Fishtepher on Sannikov Land:
Grouped up with 4 other players for the lvl 25 expedition. We had all requirements but we could not enter the expedition. After trying for 15 minutes, we discovered we could not leave the party. Vote to kick was used to leave. This is detrimental because the expedition is required for the main story quest line.

What is your character name in New World: Teirfgiz
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Plancta
Describe the issue you are experiencing: infinite crafting gear score level visual bug
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: does not effect gameplay just a visual bug item still crafts in the normal parameters
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: If you equip at least 1 piece of any +2 to crafting item and then use the +2crafting pants and spam them on and off you can get the crafting level of an item to go as high as you want.

Fire Mage spell Incinerate still at times cast at feet instead of where aimed.
Server: Yaxche
Bug or exploit: Bug
recovered? No.

• What is your character name in New World: Messanna
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Penglai
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: unable to interact with war boards
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unable to sign up for wars or invasions
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• What is your character name in New World: Sayak
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Outpost rush not starting
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unable to play outpost rush
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
1 Like

Multiple invasions appeared - not previously announced.
Invasion portals respawn within minutes or disappear mid fight.

2 Likes
  • sudden client crash every 2 min
  • overall stutter in game especially in high tree density areas ( 70 FPS AVG)
  • Activating berserk = insta crash
  • raging torrents sound delay.
  • raging torrents damage registration delay
2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Vannys

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nembus

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Decorating causes game freezes

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The game freezes when trying to decorate for 30+ seconds at a time, making decorating homes impractical.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: The issue has been ongoing since I started, and has gotten exponentially worse since 1.04 patch.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go into your home, press B and just wait for the game to freeze.

5 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: itzjmoneyy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pohjola
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Attribute craft mods still cannot be used in crafting repair kits
2 Likes