[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Bug Megathread

Crafting Items at the Outfitters is bugged. I tried to craft a necklace and the intended gearscore said 552-552 but came out 520.

What is your character name in New World: Mockingfrenemy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yinjian
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Continue stuttering during gameplay while crafting, looting, gathering, buying.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It takes me several attempts to get to complete any interaction (buying, gathering, crafting, looting). Specially when looting, everytime it stutter I have to start from the beginning the looting keeping me on the spot way longer than expected while enemies respawn around me.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Any activity.

Empowered fireball gives no additional damage, completely broken ability.

pillar of fire now it works correctly, but the animation of the skill has become noticeably larger, before it was possible to use a skill and make a quick dash in 1 second now it takes 2.5 seconds
P.s: sorry for my English i use translate

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Krale

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pahruli

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Infected throw randomly being wildly inaccurate.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to land consistent hits with the skill

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: It’s an ongoing issue

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Spec into Infected Throw and attempt to play the game.

1 Like

I have MANY bug reports on the forums with no replies, so I will post links to each one here:

• What is your character name in New World: giorikas
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: jacquest
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: every time that i try to craft something i cant the animation is frozen and my character stops, i have to interact multiple times with any workshop especially at the outfitting station trade hub etc.
    If i try to restart the game nothing
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Severely, still ongoing. This happened days before 1.0.5, even before the TP was shut down.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: unable to do anything/process with my skills.
  • What is your character name in New World: ProfFacelift
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Altruria
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Trade Hub and Crafting menus are closing on their own or resetting. Trading Hub menu saying “request throttled. try again later”, when trying to sell sth. When buying it occasionally says not the correct town although I am in that same town where the item sells.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Severely annoying. Please fix asap.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: nothing to be seen here.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: go into a processing or trade menu and try to execute a trade or craft sth.
1 Like

Character Name: LadyValka
Issue that occurred: Since the 1.04 update I have not been able to do much in game. When I try to buy from the trading post it always says item is at a different post even in local. When I try to craft anything it immediately kicks me out of the menu and says crafting failed about 30 seconds later. When I attempt to harvest and loot chests it kicks me from the action.

Time and Date:11/5/21 at 2:32 p.m.

World/Server: US West, Mulitefao

Location Where issue occurred: This is happens wherever I go on the server.

Steps taken to reproduce the issue: Any action I do results in the issue. Virtually my game is unplayable right now.

1 Like
  • Character Name
    Kvinne Lagertha

• Issue that occurred
    Infected Throw for the Hatchet skill tree is wildly inaccurate after the 1.0.5 patch. It goes about 1m left of where you are aiming almost every time.

• Time and Date
    Issue started for me @ 1pm ET on Nov. 4th and is persisting to now.

• World/Server
    Themiscyra

• Location where issue occurred
    All areas of the world

• Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue
    All you have to do is try to hit an enemy with an infected throw. I have linked a very small sample of the video evidence showing the issue. My crosshairs are clearly on the targets and the animation looks off and also the throw almost always misses to the left. This was not happening at 8:30am ET before the 1.0.5 patch.

1 Like

Marauders barbarian seal doesn’t pop up thr recipe for the legalese chest in either the forge or the outfitter station it doesn’t exist for this combination

• What is your character name in New World: Scilenc
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eu Vineta
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: if open any craft table and sometimes my character spinning around (inventory opening animation) in the background, if it happens cant craft if i try it get crating attemp fail nad if i lucky and can start crafting if make more items like silk gloves random spinning happens and throw out from crafting mechanism. Aaand the trading post randomly closing. (Maybe also spining???)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: game breaking
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:open and close the craft table and hope your character dont spinin around in backgrund
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: try the outfitter station in monarch it’s close to impossible to craft outfitting for me
1 Like
  • Character Name: Maexwaell
  • Server: Ravenal
  • Issue: It is not possible to write the letter “o” in the company message of the day, because it
    opens the menu instead of writing the letter.
  • It is a BUG
  • Recover it by typing “o” in the company message of the day

Best,
Maexwaell

• What is your character name in New World: Noother
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duzakh
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: You can stack various foods of the same type from different tiers to get massive health regen. Trade skill foods can stack up to give you 5% hp regen per 2.5 seconds for example. You can have multiple different regeneration buffs going making you impossible to kill.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Both
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: When playing outpost rush for example, people stacking these foods/buffs end up unkillable, you could have 15 people attacking them and their health bar won’t even show most of the time because they’re out healing the damage.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, people exploit this in Outpost rush a lot.
    New World_ingamereplay_2021.11.04-16.08
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: This works with all types of food I believe, though basic food is temporary, tradeskill food lasts 20+ minutes. Just use food of different tiers and their regeneration buffs stack.
1 Like

Name: Maexwaell
Server: Ravenal
BUG: In Everfall (don’t know, if somewhere else as well) if I want to sell something, it lists me all my items doubled. I only have e.g. 35x Coarse Sandpaper in my inventory (nothing on my bank), and here it says I have 70. When I want to sell 70, it’s not working, because I only have 35. All my items are listed doubled. Screenshot attached:

Maexwaell

Ok, this also happens at the smelter, or any other crafting places. every item’s quantity seems to be displayed double,

• What is your character name in New World:
    Exclaim
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Asgaard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Entropy - elemental wolf mini boss in Malevolence also doesn’t spawns.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Blocking weaponsmith 600 ilvl craft, because its only this mob which has weaponsmith pants in drop table.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Kill him once after server reset, never spawns again.
1 Like

Bug: You can currently crawl inside this particular section of forts on outpost rush and get stuck inside.

• ¿Cuál es el nombre de tu personaje en New World: xinorrys
  • En qué servidor / mundo experimentó su problema: Takshasila
  • Describe el problema que estás experimentando: Mi problema es que no puedo trader, ni intercambiar con nadie, solo pueden darme cosas a mi, pero yo no le puedo dar a nadie, incluso me afecta en las monedas.
  • ¿Es esto un error o una vulnerabilidad?: Error
  • (si hay un error) ¿Cómo afectó el problema a su juego? Por culpa de este problema, ya no pude seguir comprando cosas.
  • (si hay un error) ¿Pudiste recuperarte del problema? No
  • (si hay un error) Incluya una captura de pantalla o un video del problema que ha experimentado: Screen capture - bd10fa29abd4da21ccb4655f14cdeb6b - Gyazo
  • ¿Cuáles son los pasos para reproducir el problema que experimentó? No entiendo esta pregunta
  • Taranis Avis
  • Nidavellir
  • When filling buy orders at the trading post, gold is deposited, but the amount of resources in inventory does not change.
  • Exploit
  • Go to trading post, sell items to fill a buy order