[Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Feedback Megathread

Greetings Adventurers,

We are creating a weekly thread in order to track feedback that popped up due to the most recent update (1.0.5). You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.

You can find our Weekly Update Bug Megathread here.

Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the 1.0.5 update out of this Megathread is much appreciated!

Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!

See you in Aeternum!

3 Likes

i would like to hear plans about weapon balanceing since im a healer and i get constant nerfs , and it hurts my soul xD

10 Likes

Can we get any comment about * Certain legendary crafting items are not appearing in game* we have it pas week megathread but i cant see anything about it. Thx.

For the Yornas fights and Well Guardian fights, are their any plans to change the way you have participation for them? Right now, only people who have the quest can go in the doors to fight them.

Our world server Yaxche is already getting to a point where most people have completed those fights and my friends can’t solo those bosses. You can beg for hours in the recruitment chat for someone to help and if you don’t have a full squad who are on that part of the story, you will never progress.

Is it possible to either make those fights more manage them? As a healer, I could not out DPS Yornas’s constant self heal and had to wait for other players in the game to be ready. I was luckily at him within the first week. Now that the game’s new player population has slowed can you look into changing either the difficultly of those fights or make it so that someone who is on that quest can invite and take a party with them into the fights?

Thank you so much for the hard work you’re all doing for us!

5 Likes

Please keep this feedback specific to the 1.0.5 update, not the Dev Blog.

1 Like

It seems like there are some undocumented changes in this update.

I can no longer say the word “voidbent” in chat, to name one. There’s no error message, it just silently fails.

Undocumented changes aren’t great for optics, and weaken the trust between players and developers because people don’t know what to expect when they log into the game.

I would encourage full transparency with ALL changes to the game.

1 Like

That’s listed under bugs. Seems that the letter “v” is catching.

1 Like

I appreciate the quick reply. I know you guys are working hard.

I see in the Weekly Update 1.0.5 Bug Megathread that this bug is listed as fixed. I’m still experiencing this in-game. Do I need to restart my client?

I’ve made a forum post on this as well, but the Lights Embrace skill broke after the update.

1 Like

Still no mention of server health, some servers are in a really bad state, such as Duat, I ended up using my transfer token to get out, but it has few players everyday and is dominated by 1 company and their sub companies. When can we expect server merges and faction balances?

(Note: did not ment to reply directly to the above message)

1 Like

Please put any bugs in the corresponding bug thread: [Megathread] Weekly Update 1.0.5 Bug Megathread

We NEED more explanation about the housing bug. After a week of waiting what you guys wrote was crap.

Should we re-buy houses and all our items ? What are you compensating? Should keep waiting ? This is a MAJOR issues that you’ve stayed silent on and now give a general statement on “you’ll be compensated”. So the houses are gone permanently ??

Hi @Luxendra

Do you know when the Armor Types bonuses will be fixed? Is this issue on Team’s radar?
I haven’t seen any information current patchnotes. Light armor presumably does not give bonus dmg/healing making it useless. Thanks!

1 Like

following, i lost 2 houses completely and ALL items, storage, trophies, GONE. Do i repurchase them and wait for reimbursement? do i wait for rollback to get houses back? what do we do !?!

This is a feedback thread for 1.0.5 … why is everyone posting a wishlist for future patches. :expressionless:

Go to the Feedback or Support forum for non-1.0.5 issues…

2 Likes

I’m curious to see how the fix to the resilient perk will play out.

Will the damage mitigation cause players in light armor to be one shot?

Will there be a new meta since those in heavy were obtaining over 60% damage reduction with the combination of weapon perks, and gems?

Maybe the initial over all damage reduction provided a little balance to the amount of damage a player receives.

You need to communicate about bugs as soon as possible. AGS completely failed on how they handled the weapon bugs.

1 Like

Looks like crits against players who have full set of resilient armor deal less damage than regular hits. This can’t be intentional, right?

I just tested it with a friend, and both spear and warhammer deal less damage if I let them crit me in the back instead of hitting my face. This means that to maximize my tanking ability, I need to turn my back to the enemy.

This is my number 1 issue right now. The state of pvp weapon balance is sapping my will to play.

1 Like