Melee vs bow/musket population facts

There is a lot of complaints about ranges in OPR without any stats or facts, just fairytales about 20-35 bow users in one opr.
Sure, sure.
Now facts and examples:

• Bow Mastery level 20 - 4.4% of population.
  • Reach Musket Mastery level 20. - 2.2% of population.
  • Reach Great Axe Mastery level 20. - 8.4% of population
  • Reach Hatchet Mastery level 20. - 9.5% of population
  • Reach War Hammer Mastery level 20. - 6.6% of population
  • Reach Straight Sword Mastery level 20. - 6.4% of population

:clown_face:

1 Like

Steam achivments do not say anything about state of game in given period of time. Dont twist logic. Reality is that on most servers OPRs are unplable unless you run bow or musket. Dont not all, but on most servers i think.

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with the amount of people actually playing the game. That’s a % out of the millions of people who have played the game. Most of which probably never even passed level 20 before quitting.

What a useless post.

4 Likes

Great/Warhammer people move on to other weapons, Bows and Musket never change.

2 Likes

Yeah fake and random stats given by melees - omagash 26 bows per opr seems legit.
Keep going with your clownfiesta LBM champs :clown_face:

1 Like

I have all weapons at level 20, so what do I play in OPR according to your “facts”?

7 Likes

Because it’s the same 5 stack premades in bis 625 gear all with muskets . They need to nerf the range of how far they can shoot for starters . As of rn they can snipe you from their spawn across the map without being touched . Plz nerf the mf range @Aenwyn

1 Like

That’s because you don’t get weapon xp inn opr :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So people run with 5 lvl bow and muskets without most perks and skills. Damn bro you got them

2 Likes

Oh I just thought this thread was about making stupid arguments that makes no sense. Since your argument can be debunked by the fact that melee is way faster to level with so naturally more people leveled with it and has it max level.

1 Like

Melees are leveled more often because those weapons are good and playable in every scenario.

• PvE - Great
  • Wars - Mostly majority and requirement to be a melee, bruisier etc
  • OPR - a lot of melees, gs, gaxe, hatchet, sns users

This is fact. I cannot mention the same about ranged and you still cry and beg. No nerve at all. LBM champs went crazy and lost their minds completely.

2 Likes

My argument that they are leveled because it’s easier when you level is just as valid as what you state here. You lmb range spammer acting like range is so hard😂

1 Like

Are you gonna put some footage or not? Show me how you execute some dudes with cds, and your LBM spam, let’s check your aim skills if that’s so easy or are you the one of LBM melee champ that was humiliated in my last vid because you follow my threads after that vid everywhere

1 Like

PVE Boys dont use Bow and Musket lol
And they are wayyyy more than PVP players.