Melee weapons still desync even without unit collision

There is certainly improvement from the February patch, but it’s nowhere near as good as it was pre-1.1. There were ZERO desync issues outside of wars prior to patch 1.1.

In the current patch, there are still desync issues with gravity well, ice shower (the common theme is roots!), and melee weapon attacks.

• What is your character name in New World: Dagrothus
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My character’s position on my client is different from the calculated position on the server sim after simply swinging a melee weapon.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Character appears to teleport around, I dont know where I actually am in pvp.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: desync
    As you can see in the video, there’s no unit collision to account for, no enemies, no stagger, I’m simply swinging my weapon in a void and rubber banding back to another position.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Swing any melee weapon anywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.