Merge for Australian Servers

I’m keen to find out which worlds are merging on Australia servers. Any ideas?

I just assumed they were going to merge all the servers in a world set together

• Karalku, Duzkh, Lemuria, Khmun and Luggnagg for Pangaia Zeta.
  • Agartha, Eridu, Yama, Yomi and Lindalino for Pangaia Eta.
  • Zara, Barzakh, Hsuan, Kibu, Geatland and Erythia for Pangaia Theta.
  • Buzhou, Fusang, Laputa, and Acherusia for Pangaia Mu.
  • Kyphanta, Cynthus, Crommyon, Cretea and Kressa for Pangaia Nu.
  • Myrkalfar, Batala, Puyok, Ibabawnon and Heorot for Pangaia Tau.

It’s 8pm AEDT on a Friday night and Utopia has 1300 online. The proposed merge for Pangaia Mu will give a total of 220 online right now. I notice Yulbrada has not been included for some reason, they have 230 on now. Is this just a typo? Does the team think 2 servers with 230 odd now will survive more than a few weeks?

They spelt my server wrong, thought we had missed out…

Karalku = Baralku… Karalku does not exist. I wonder if the server names that are listed first are the ones everyone is moving onto or it’s the last server listed?

1 Like

this planned list is confusing. it’s missing what world are these servers are going to?

Pangaia is the world set

Yeah whoever typed those servers is drunk or on crack

I’m assuming the highest pop server between those will be the ones to keep their territories.

But i have the same question as you, they didn’t really specify which server are those.

I have checked it, and not everyone at first or last in list neither of em are consistently on the highest nor the lowest. So the list isnt sorted in some way

So again they left us in the dark for that one

yeah my server is Duzakh not Duzkh
seems they spelt several wrong

you would think they would be able to spell their own server names correctly :rofl:

1 Like

I have a feeling that there’s gonna be 2 batches of server merges

This list mostly consists of the lowest pop servers in their respective worldset. So I am just assuming that the remaining servers in those world set will be merged in 2nd batch , which would be the highest pop servers in the worldset

Would be good if they can actually provide full information about their decision making rather than publishing half of it.

Yeah I thought so too for a bit. They should all merge into baralku it’s the true aus server

Apparently we moved to europe too

They have listened and have now told us which servers are merging into which (mother) server…

[Notice] Server Merge: US-East, US-West, Australia, Central Europe.
The following worlds will be merged on December 21, 2021 4:00 AM in your local timezone. There was a 1 hour (~60 minute) downtime on Today 8:00 AM to support this merge.

Note: If your world is not on the list, you are not scheduled for a server merge at this time.

• Karalku and Duzakh will be merging into Adiri for Pangaia Zeta.
  • Lemuria, Khmun and Luggnagg will be merging into Hawaiki for Pangaia Zeta.
  • Agartha, Eridu, Yama, Yomi and Lindalino will be merging into Ryugu-Jo for Pangaia Eta.
  • Zara, Barzakh, Hsuan, Kibu, Geatland and Erythia will be merging into Alakapuri for Pangaia Theta.
  • Buzhou, Fusang, Laputa, and Acherusia will be merging into Yulbrada for Pangaia Mu.
  • Kyphanta, Cynthus, Crommyon, Cretea and Kressa will be merging into Cretea for Pangaia Nu.
  • Myrkalfar, Batala, Puyok, Ibabawnon and Heorot will be merging into Kabatakan for Pangaia Tau.
2 Likes

Anyone have a screenshot of the Alakapuri map? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone else having similar issues to this with regards to the territory dominance?

That is the map I want too… I will see you on our new (Alakapuri) server soon.
:smiley:

1 Like

I am in Lindalino and we are being merged into Ryugu-Jo.

I used my transfer Token to get out of Ryugu-Jo to join Lindalino.

Go figure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.