Mid day slump... zzz

Hey guys!!

Finally had a chance to hop back in here! So many things to learn and take in when starting a new job. And it’s so fascinating going from a fan to player to staff. Wanted to give this a go again, just a casual conversation. Checking in on everyone, hope you all had a great week!

I’m about to go make another cup of coffee to wake me up for the rest of the day.
What about you? Coffee or tea?

18 Likes

i log in and immediately reach for the vodka

27 Likes

What brand? Straight or mixed? Ice or no? Inquiring minds want to know…

6 Likes

Coffee will forever be better than tea, prove me wrong. Also, hello again Shadow_fox glad to have ya around :slight_smile:

1 Like

whatever is on the bottom shelf, straight up

1 Like

Bwahaha you’re definitely stirring that pot with that statement! I do tend to enjoy both… but at different times. Like tea is sooo good when I’m not feeling well.

I’m with @crunchwrap and I play at night with a rum and coke.

Also @Remadir as long as its straight black I’m with you :smiley:

2 Likes

When I was younger I HATED coke and rum… now it’s pretty yum and super easy.

Just had my 2nd coffee at 10am, but tea is good in the afternoon

1 Like

How you doing jokingly ask AGS.
We are doing good, jokingly answer player base :joy:

1 Like

o7 Hey @Shadow_Fox

Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee… This game requires lots and lots and lots of coffee. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not joking, I’m genuinely asking. I’d like to get to know you guys and in turn give you a chance to get to know me and hopefully more of the team in the future.

6 Likes

Completely agree with you!

Hi there!! Haha so many things in life seem to require caffeine! But at the same time there is something comforting about gaming with a warm drink.

1 Like

I would be enjoying the game if:

• I could play with my friends (Need xfer token)
  • I could run PvE content without feeling like its a second job (Remove orbs, all of them).
  • I could enjoy gathering if I wasn’t forced to flag for PvP for that extra luck boost.
7 Likes

Too late here, all our company went and so did I - I started enjoying the game again by changing the game back to WoW.

Still no people - but at least there is stuff to do.

Yup, I’m not a drinker, gave that up many years ago. But I do enjoy a nice warm coffee while doing late night farming loops or Zergs.

Yeah, I went back to Minecraft, finished the story of Super Mario Odyssey, still need to collect all the moons in that game. I got a few more titles on my Switch to play through that I’ll be starting up soon. …

calm down guys…
sometimes we need to forget the player side and live life a little…

Hey Shadow_Fox have a great day…
Because until I 1 hour from now I’ll start tag you in some post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna have to treat yourself a little there pal. Go for some of that mid tier regional stuff >.<

1 Like