- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Mining bots are running rampant throughout this server. Im annoyed specifically with this one that I’ve been reporting for about two weeks now. He’s harvesting orichalcum ore for literal hours. I’d like you to pay particular attention to his pathing. It’s literally, 100% the same pathing the entire time. I didn’t catch it on video but he’ll even run up and try to mine whatever it is you’re mining.
Bot name: mealone
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
Nearly certain this an exploit/cheat
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
I am finding it increasingly difficult to farm certain spots because of these bots.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
Unless you ban them… then no.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
I mean, I’m not sure, scripts?