Missing armor texture/vanishing armor bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Froki Bloodmane

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Puyok

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: after certain activities or time, some parts of the armor like the cape, lower parts of the longcoat, tend to go missing. reequipping temporarily fixes the bug but it may return soon enough. analysis shows that the “flowing” parts of the armor are the ones that go missing.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: mostly visual. It annoys the hell out of me that the armor goes away like that and takes me out of the experience

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: sometimes by reequipping the armor but it does go back.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: certain activities but usually involving combat.

Please take a moment to check this. I really hope this could be fixed!

Many other posts on this same bug and I have yet to see a response Even to see it added to known issues would be a plus at this point almost a month after creating it.

Warning: do not spend cash on shop dyes. At any moment the development team could create a visual error in your armor. Cash shop dyes are irretrievable and only available for a limited time. This makes the damage irreparable and the purchase a complete waste of real-world money.
Either by accident or design this error works suspiciously in the developers favor urging the purchase of additional cash shop items while prematurely removing access to items purchased in good faith.

1 Like

This is a good heads-up to a lot of people thinking of getting the cash shop dyes atm. I know this isn’t a game-breaking bug but part of the appeal of this game for me is the cool armors I get to wear. And this bug is just too damn annoying to allow. it’s just sad that until now, I always check any news on updates to see if they will check this bug out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.