****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Tarendil
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Coin missing from company treasury of The Soaring Phoenix
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Missing 20k from company treasury
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: It’s still missing
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: NA
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: NA
Sometime on 1/2/22 20k was removed from our company treasury. The Governor and Consuls all met and nobody removed any funds. Our server was recently merged. The current company is made of two companies from the old Utensia server and each controlled one territory. The Ascending Phoenix (controlled Weaver’s Fen) and The SoaRing (controlled First Light)
The SoaRing absorbed the members of The Ascending Phoenix and was then renamed. We know it was exactly 20k missing because the balance in the treasury was 123,456.78 on 1/2/22 at about 3pm eastern we noticed it was 103,456.78. We have no way of tracking what happened to the 20k. I had located a support post where other companies, on servers that were merged, were also missing funds. Here I did not see any new updates. I have a feeling this may be a bug due to server merges.
There really needs to be a log for the company treasury, it just needs to happen so managing company funds can be easier and allow for better usage of the coin in the treasury. A review of company daily withdraw limits for active companies will probably show the treasuries are under utilized because of how vulnerable they are. We’re confident our leadership has not withdrawn these funds.