Missing Company gold from Treasury

• What is your character name in New World: Zesty Moose
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Cantref Gwaelod
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Around 82,000 gold went missing from our Treasury today. Our width drawl limit is set to 1 gold.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Unsure
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Gold being saved up for before the merge has been wiped clean.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I can provide existing bank quantity but do not have any existing screenshots of the bank before the gold was missing.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I am unsure how the gold disappeared, if we could look at logs for withdrawals it would help narrow it down to if someone took it, but we are unsure because we cannot track any records of gold being taken or going missing.

Hello @zestymofo,

I’m sorry that your having issues with missing gold from your treasury.

Upon checking, unfortunately this is a known issues where some players experiencing missing gold from their inventory however we need to investigate it further to resolve this.

Also provide me with the following information so i can further escalate it.

• Character Name
  • Company Name
  • Region
  • World / Server
  • Amount of Gold Coins missing
  • Any helpful information that they were able to notice before the gold coins went missing

Once you provide me with the above mentioned information i can escalate it further so that it can be looked into.

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers!

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it.

• Character Name: Zesty Moose
  • Company Name: Last to Fall
  • Region: US East
  • World / Server: Cantref Gwaelod
  • Amount of Gold Coins missing: 82,000
  • Any helpful information that they were able to notice before the gold coins went missing: It was very sudden, and pointed out this morning of 12/18/21. Nothing out of the ordinary happened that could of indicated the gold going missing.

Hello! My company has ran into the same issue after the merge of our server Neritum. Hope this gets ironed out soon!

• Character Name: SaucyAM
  • Company Name: The SoaRing Phoenix
  • Region: EAST
  • World / Server: Castle of Steel
  • Amount of Gold Coins missing: 20k
  • Any helpful information that they were able to notice before the gold coins went missing: Our company’s treasury amount was checked on the evening of Jan 1. Lost the money on Jan 2, approximately in the morning or early afternoon. We noticed the activity in the evening of Jan 2.

Has there been any developments on this?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.